I am ready for you

Beginne am Anfang

The small pain of the past in her heart evaporates just at the sight of him. She smiles a little looking at her 'stupid Harshad' scratching his head in deep thought.

Having an idea about why he is here, she walks to the vanity opening the door before stepping inside. She pulls the door open completely and peeks from inside, bringing him out of his dilemma

"Aren't you going to come inside?"

Harshad looks up smiling awkwardly before entering behind her.

Both of them walk towards the table ,both of them remembering the amount of time they have spent here, given interviews, doing funny insta-stories and whatnot as Harshad takes a sit.

He then watches as she takes up her bottle drinking it up before siting beside him much to his surprise.

Everything is silent between them as she rests her head on his shoulder. The small action bringing a powerful sense of protectiveness from within him and instinctively he wraps his arm around.

The subject of her ex-husband might not be alarming now, might not be a great deal but is still sour. And he completely understands. It breaks his heart to see her light dim but he understands her situation.

"They say some mistakes are worth making. But this is not one of them"

He sighs crushing her to him as she continues "The feelings are long gone but the burn might never leave"

Not being able to come up with anything that will soothe both of them he stays silent, supporting her like he always does.

It's months later and Jennifer finds herself yet again in a dilemma. Her heart is leaping towards the sky, her entire being feels positive and in la land. And it's not the first time she is feeling something like this. Actually, it's been months she has this feeling inside her ready to bubble out, feeling she denied for a long time, then tried to suppress it successfully but couldn't fight it down. Not after the party this weekend.

The smile on her face knew no bounds as she walked towards the set early in the morning all decked up.

Her mind replaying all the events that took place, especially with him. She couldn't get his soft touch on her skin, his lips gliding over her jawline before whispering in her ear. Couldn't forget the way he touched her waist, hold her hand as if she is made of porcelain - like she would break if he applied to much pressure, as they danced to the music. Couldn't forget the laughs they had with all her friends late in the night. Couldn't forget the touch of his lips on her forehead as she whispered goodbye.

Everything about him was driving her crazy and she was ready to let go of that little bit of inhibitions she had because of her past.

She chuckled while putting on her saree for the day as she remembered the goofy person that he was always trying things to bring a laugh out of everyone, always trying to make everyone around him eat, always pulling out the candles of the cake.

She chuckled remembering him being more worried about the cake than anyone in the room.

The smile on her lips stretched as she thought aboh the gentleman that he was, always being respectful towards her and understanding her at a level no one ever could.

She looked at herself in the mirror as she made up her mind.

"This is it Winget. You're giving yourself, love a chance this time"

She put the bindi on her forehead before saying the words she thought she would never ever say in her life, ever again "I am ready for you Mr. Chopda"