Falling Slowly

A few weeks later...

Julia's POV

I just got from the Principal's office. I was surprised when I saw Josh na naghihintay sa labas.

"uy, ok ka lang?" he asked.

"no, but I will be." the bad news just sinked in to me.

"ano bang nangyari?" Josh look so worried.

"I guess it's payback time." as I realize kung ano man ang mga nagawa ko in the past.

"what do you mean?" seryosong tanong ni Josh.

I'm glad na palaging nandito si Josh when I need someone to talk to. I admit dati asar na asar ako sa kaniya. But simula nung nangyari ng Prom night I realized na lucky pa din ako cause I have him. I would say na sincere siya when he's giving me advise. He's the one of all people who opened my eyes in a lot of things. Dahil din sa kanya kaya ko pinagsisihan yung mga nagawa kong bad things and finally be friends with Maris and the rest of the group. If nauna ko nakilala si Josh this wouldn't happen to me.

"uy ano nga sabihin mo baka may maitulong ako." he offered a hand.

"wala namang mababago sa desisyon ng Principal, I have to do what I need to do." I know that I can trust Josh.

"hindi ako makakagraduate this year." there I finally said it.

"what?" napahinto kami sa paglalakad sakto naman na napatapat sa pantry.

"Julia come here join us." Janella called me asked me to join them eating lunch.

"I can't sorry guys I have to go home. Bye." Josh walked with me.

Inigo's POV

I woke up late so I was not able to attend the first class..

"Hi sunshine.." I called Maris..

"hello, san ka?" she asked with a sweet voice.

"uy si Inigo ba yang katawagan mo huh?" I heard a loud voice and I believed It's Loisa.

"ah ano hindi ah, si ano si ate Tin to may bibilin lang." Maris says, I don't get all the things that she said though.

"sorry, ingat ka pagpasok. Bye." and she hang up the phone right away.

I just smiled and my face turned a bit red. I remembered the night when I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. But then it seems like she want us to take it slow and don't even want anybody to know about us, not just yet. So we've been like goin out secretly.  But even though our friends doesn't know about us, they still feel that there's something going on between us.

"Oh ayan na si Inigo." as Ronnie came up to me and give a high five to the boys.

I saw Maris smiled at me then turned her  back as she used the bathroom as an excuse. Then I followed her a few minutes after.

"Inigs," I heard she whispered and took my hand as we walked to the hallway down to the music room.

There's no one in here. So we could talk alone.

"hi" I was supposed to kiss her on the cheek but she put her hand on my face.

"baka may makakita sa atin." she said with shy voice.

"why can't we just tell them about us?" as I get a little sad.

"because I'm not yet ready." she sighed as she saw me frowning.

"sorry Inigs.. Please give me a little more time. Sa graduation natin, promise we'll tell them!!" she said as she raised her right hand.

"hmm.. Ok you promise?" and then she nod.