First Day High

Author's Note

Nagsimula na ang unang araw ng klase sa Multi National High. Dumadami na ang mga estudyante. Merong mga aligaga sa paghahanap ng designated classrooms, ang iba nakatambay sa gate ng school nag-aabang ng mga kaibigan na kasabay pumasok, merong mga aligaga sa mga sasali sa clubs at may mga estudyante nagtatakbuhan sa Hallway na parang mga bata. Ngunit kapansin pansin ang isang estudyante na habang naglalakad ay siyang namang pinag-uusapan ng ibang estudyante.

Student 1: OMG look who's here...
Student 2: can you believe it she's back..
Student 3: duuh di naman yan basta maki kick out dito noh eh anak yan ng may ari nitong school..
Student 4: tssk that so called Campus Princess huh...

Sofia's POV

"Aargh.. What the heck are they looking at?? Have they like seen a ghost or what?? My gosh I've gone like what a year or two??" me, thinking out loud.

I don't like how they stare at me right now. Do I look like a criminal or something.. As I passed the hallway..

"Good thing that you survived from their deadly looks" Sabi ni Danica a former classmate but never been a friend of mine, feeling close.

"As if I care about them like I care about you". I responded sarcastically.  

"Urgh that attitude huh never changed though" dugtong niya "oh I almost forgot, the Campus Princess, bi***h of the bi****es welcome back!!!" she said firmly while facing me before she disappear.

While me was left alone, cannot move for a moment and remembered something..

FLASHBACK

At the Cafeteria
"Sofia the Campus Princess in your face!!!" Galit na galit na sigaw ni Jane ex- classmate ko.

"Yeah so what? You need something?" I asked her with matching eyes rolled.

"Aarg ang kapal din naman ng face mo eh noh porket anak ka ng may Ari ng school na to you think I'd be scared? You compared to other is nothing.. baka gusto mong sabihin ko lahat ng sekreto mo" nangigigil na sabi niya.

"I don't care kung ano man yang sekretong pinagsasabi mo, you think na may maniniwala sa yo? Coming from you pa talaga na galing sa pamilya ng mga Mental huh!!" Yup her Mom lost her mind as she's loosing her mind now.

Sa inis niya she grabbed my hand and slapped me, the hard one. PAAAK!!!

"Ouch!!!what the.. before I make move she pulled my hair and I was like trying to reach for her hair cause shes a bit taller than me and pulled it as well.. While other students were shouting and cheering for Jane. When she got off my hair she pushed me to the counter which really hurts by the way.

"Aargh!!! Sumusobra ka na ah"... I got really mad and suddenly found a thermos in the counter. I grabbed it, it was kinda heavy but I still manage to take it. Next thing happened.. Guess what..

"aaaahh.. That was hot !! What have you??" She is about to cry after she slipped on the ground.

Biglang tumahimik ang mga estudyante ng may dumating na Prof. Janes friends are about to pick her up to send her to the clinic but the Prof preferred to bring her to the hospital.

After the incident I never seen her again. Next day her Parents filed a complaint to the school. They said she had a 3rd degree burned and never went back. While me got suspended. Supposed to be for 2 months but my Dad decided to take me to the States to finish the rest of the school year.  And now Im coming back and will spend my last school year here at the same school that I've been with the same people.. Great, just great!

Janella's POV

"Hi guys nice meeting you... You may wanna join our club just fill out this form" me habang nagiinvite sa mga estudyante.