Stolen

Inigo's POV
"You're really beautiful.. " I never thought that I said that out loud.

"Anong sabi mo? " she asked and really got curious of what I've just said.

"Ahm.. Nothing.. " I felt my cheeks turned red so I turned back for her not to notice.

I don't know what happened to me back there.  But I can't keep my eyes off her.

"Oh Maris dito ka na maupo sa tabi ko. " Loisa gave space for her as she joined us for lunch and she seated in front of me.

"San si Diegs? " Josh asked her and she just turned her head from left to right.

"Matanong ko nga bakit lately parang di na sumasama si Diego sa inyo? " all of them get shocked when Julia spoke and they all get silent.

"Ahm..  Sorry to interrupt you pero I just want to say na tuloy na yung performance ng Glee Club and I might be needing your help guys with the props kung free kayo tomorrow? " Janella said and others paid more attention to it than what Julia said.

"Sige no prob.  Game kami diyan.  Pero after na ng basketball namin bukas. " Yves who's really excited for our game tomorrow.

While they're laughing because of Yves being Yves..  I suddenly turned my eyes to Maris who's just quiet eating.  She looks sad and I can sensed that there's something bothering her.  I'm not sure but I think it's because of Diego.

"Let's go guys. " Elmo invited us to go back to our classroom after eating lunch. And the others just followed.

"Hmm.. Maris.  Ahm can I talk to you? " I called her before we walk in to the room.

"Ahm okay about what? " she have no clue why I asked her to stay at the corridor.

"Are you okay?"  As I started finding out how she feels right now.

"Hmm yeah,  bakit naman ako Hindi magiging okay? " she said while smiling.  I mean her lips smiles but her eyes there's something in it.

"Hmm.. Well if you say so.  But if you need someone to talk to,  I'm just here you know.  Maybe I can help. " as I stared at her eyes which evidently saying something.

"Ahm.  Thanks. " her short reply as we both just staring at each other.

"Ahem..." Someone broke the silence between me and Maris.

"Bakit NASA labas pa kayo? " it's Sofia's voice who just came in along with Diego.  They looked confused as me and Maris looked the same.

"Let's go inside Sofia. " it gets more confusing when Diego held Sofia's hand as they entered the classroom while me and Maris left outside and I guessed we both thinking what just happened.

"Ahm pasok na tayo baka dumating na yung Prof natin. " she calmly said and went inside the room,  act like nothing happened.

====================================
Before the next class start ay napuno ng tension ang room ng Block 2.

"Oh so are you an item now? " nakataas na kilay na saad ni Julia pagkapasok Nina Diego at Sofia sa room.

Habang ang iba ay nagtataka din bakit magkasama sila and take note: hawak ni Diego ang kamay ni Sofia na agad namang binitawan ni Diego matapos na mapansin ito ng mga kaklase.

"I can't believe this. Pero in fairness bagay kayo.." Dagdag pa ni Julia at napatigil naman agad sa pagsasalita nang magkasunod na pumasok ng room sina Maris at Inigo.

Tahimik ang buong klase na tila nahihiwagaan sa mga nangyayari.  Hanggang sa pumasok na sa room ang kanilang Prof.

"Good afternoon class. " seryosong tinig ni Mr.  Pineda.