Unwritten Part 2

Sofia's POV
"Hey Diego sandali nga let's talk. What's going on? " as I whispered to Diego after namin makalabas ng school.

"Wala naman. I don't know I.. Ewan. " he said and really looked so stressed.

"Akala ko ba okay ka na? " tanong ko ulit sa kaniya.

"Oh insan Una na ako sa van. " Yves said when we get into the parking lot.

"Can you do me a favor Sofia? " he suddenly asked me something.

"What is it? " as I crossed my arms and looked curiously.

"Can you talk to her. I cannot just take a good timing because of Inigo. " he finally revealed why is he being like this.

"What do you mean because of Inigo? " kunyari di ko alam what he's talking about, I just want to hear it from him.

"I don't know, but I guessed he also like Maris. " he finally said it.

"Hmm.. Okay sige I'll try to talk to her." As I agreed to his favor.

"Thanks Sofia. " and then he hugged me.

I gently pushed him cause I think I saw someone who's currently looking at us.

"Ahm sige na. You can go now. " as I waived goodbye to him.

As I'm standing at the parking lot I just stared at the guy who's staring at me as well. I guessed he's waiting for me to approach him. Sa inis ko I just walked away and tried to go somewhere so I can wait for Maris.

Ring ring.....

5 missed calls from my Dad. I'm sure that he's waiting and wondering why I did not go home along with Julia.

Minutes passed by and started to get bored so I dialled Maris number and asked her if she's done with there practice.

"Hi Maris it's Sofia, andito ako sa labas ng gate and I was checking if tapos na ang practice niyo. " as I started the convo.

"Ahm okay sige. Papunta na ko diyan. " good to know na tapos na sila magpractice for their play tomorrow.

"Hi Sofia. " she greeted when she saw me.

"Hi. Sakto pala yung tawag ko kanina tapos na kayo magpractice. " I smiled at her.

"Hmm.. Oo nga eh, so what's up? " and she started to ask now.

Beep beep...

"Let's go Maris" I asked her to hop in the car na ni-rent ko from Grab since wala akong dalang car today cause Dad drove me and Julia earlier.

"let's go for a coffee okay lang ba? " I asked for her permission Sana pumayag siya.

"Ahm okay sige. " she quickly responded.

When we get to the coffee shop she ordered coffee while me got a milk tea.

"Buti wala kang sundo today? " tanong ko sa kaniya to start a convo.

"Ahm nagpaalam na ako kanina na malelate ako ng uwi since may practice for the play tomorrow kaya di na ako nagpasundo. " she explained briefly.

"Ah kaya pala.. So how was the practice? I heard that Inigo is one of the actors. " very light siya kasama it so easy to talk and make a conversation with her.

"Ah yeah, he replaced one of our member so ayun and he was good kasi namemorize niya agad yung script. " she added.

"Nice.. " the only thing that I said.

"Ahm Sofia nga pala I forgot to say thank you. " nagulat naman ako sa next thing na sinabi niya.

"Thank you saan? " pagtataka ko.