Hym For the Weekend

Julia's POV
"Hello  where are you na ba? " I'm currently talking with Nicole over the phone.

"Wait a minute girl chillax lang we saw you na. " sabi niya na NASA likod ko na pala.

Beep beep..

"Hi Juls,  sorry late kami 3 pa naman start ng movie di ba? " Jameson said after parked his car.

"Yeah you're so early,  it's just 2:36." Nicole is complaining now.

"Where is Inigo? " I asked them and assumed that he will join us.

"Ahm wala sorry he seems tired since yesterday. " Jameson explained when saw that Inigo was not with them.

"So ano third wheel ako sa inyong dalawa ha? ". Asar Kong saad sa kanila.

"Well,  ikaw if you want to stay why not. " Nicole is teasing me.

"Duh!  You know what I'll just go home. " I am so pissed and walked out.

I decided to go to the Department store and just buy some stuff. When I passed the bag section I saw a familiar face.

"Sofia? Who's with her? " I saw her with a guy picking on the cap section.

"I like this one for you babe. " Sofia said while putting the cap on the guy.

"Bagay ba? " the guy said.

"Yeah pwede na. " sabi ni Sofia na napayakap sa guy.

"Could he be her boyfriend? " as I was talking to myself and hid myself at the back of the sunglasses shelf.

I followed them until they get into the counter to pay for their stuff and when I'm about to see the guys face I suddenly bumped into someone.

"Oops I'm sorry Miss,  di ko sinasadya.. " sabi ng guy and when I raised my head to see him we both get surprised.

"Ikaw? " sabi niya na napakunot ang noo.

"You? " I said while raising my eyebrow.

"What are you doing here Josh? " I asked him like I don't know why he's here.

"May binili akong damit.  Hmm ikaw sino kasama mo? " sabi niya na napakasoft ng tone ng voice.

"I'm alone. " I said and remember that I'm spying Sofia,  when I looked back at the counter they're gone.

"Oh akala ko wala kang kasama,  eh bakit parang may hinahanap ka ata? " he curiously asked me when he saw me searching for someone.

"Mind your own business. " I said with an irritated tone.

"Oh okay.  Sige I'll go ahead na. " he walked away and pay at the counter.

I went to the counter too but not to follow him,  I paid for my stuff as well.

"Uuwe ka na ba? " he asked while waiting for me outside the Dept store.

"What? " I asked while wondering why the heck is he asking me kung uuwe na ako,  as if he cares.

"Ahm nagugutom na kasi ako,  kakain Sana ako baka gusto mong sumama,  treat ko. " he's smiling while inviting me to eat.

"Are you serious?  You're asking me to go with you? " pagsusungit ko.

"Oo naman seryoso ako noh. " sabi niya na parang di naaasar sa kasungitan ko.

"And why am I gonna go with you? " I asked him while crossing my arms.

"Bakit naman Hindi eh baka nagugutom ka din since wala ka namang kasama Edi sabayan mo na lang ako kumain." He said and his smile turned into a smirk.