Break Free Part2

Sofia's POV

"Thanks ulit Loisa and Ronnie.  I'll go ahead.  Bye guys. " as I decided to drive home.

Okay naman pala si Ronnie.  Di naman siya ganoon kaviolent gaya ng mga sinasabi ng iba.  I liked him for Loisa,  I can see them both happy..

Ring..  Ring...
"Hi,  can we talk? " I turned the loudspeaker on and listened to Enzo.

"I... I miss you so much..  Babe? " di ako nagsasalita,  I just let him do the talking.

"Hello are you there? " then I ended the call.  Wala lang,  I felt like di pa right time to talk to him. 

Beep beep....
Pinag-open naman ako ng gate ni Manong guard pagdating ko sa bahay.  But before I went inside,  I saw him across the street,  standing and staring at me.

"Manong kayo na po magpasok nito. " I pointed out to my car and gave him the keys.

"Hi.. " he said after ko makalapit sa kanya.

"What are you doing here? " as I wondered why is he standing in front of our house. 

"I told you,  I want to talk to you. " he added and he started to hold my hand.

"Please.  I want this to work. " Im just watching him beg to please me.

"I don't know." aalis na dapat ako but di niya binitawan yung kamay ko.  The next thing he did is pulled me to his arms and hugged me so tight.

"Please,  I want you back. "I heard him whispered but someone's  caught my attention across the street.

"I'm sorry please let me go. " and he did then I ran off and went inside our house leaving him alone.

"Julia? " she just came and I'm thinking na nakita niya yung nangyari kanina.

"Oh hi.  How was your day Sofia?" ngumiti siya nang nakakaloko. 

"It's none of your business. " I'm about to leave her outside pero nagsalita pa siya.

"Hmm..  Mr.  Pineda,  our Psychology Professor?  that's him right? " she said while crossing her arms.

"so what if that's him?" I turned back to her.

"Is he your boyfriend?Oh yeah" as she take a few step closer to me.

"Don't worry your secret is safe with me.... But in one condition. " she added dahil di ako makapagsalita.

"Ano na naman ba ang gusto mo ha? " naguusok na talaga ilong ko dito eh.

"What? " nagulat ako sa ibinulong niyang kundisyon.

"Yeah.  You heard me right. Kung ayaw mo be ready na lang sa news na kakalat sa buong campus" pang-aasar pa ni Julia at lumakad na papasok sa loob.

"Oh Sofia finally you're here.  We're  about to go now. " Dad said and kissed my forehead to say goodbye.

"Take care of each other okay? " he added and finally went to his car along with tita Marjorie.

"Bye Mom,  bye Tito.  Take care. " as Julia bid goodbye to them and went straight to the visitor's room.

While me cannot sleep cause of what happened and it really bothers me because of what Julia said earlier.

Kinabukasan....

Joshua's  POV

"Woooh sa wakas isang linggo na lang sem break na..!" tuwang tuwang saad ni Yves na kasama ko ngayon sa labas ng room.