Marking?

A/N - Please Read

*WARNING - SEXUAL Content*

So younger readers are advised to skip this chapter, you won't miss anything, and I've never written a sex scene so this is new and awkward to me, bare with me and do not judge.

---------------------

"Aura stop or I'll take you right now," Zack said between moans as I kiss his neck.

I chuckle a little when I kiss the spot between his ears and neck and he shivered.
I heard him growl then I was pushed onto the bed.
I looked up into his eyes and they were pitch black. His wolf had taken over.

"You look sexy looking up at me like that," he said coming closer to me.

"You look innocent" he whispered in my ears making me shiver when his lips made contact with my skin.

"But we all know you aren't, right?" He added trailing his hands on my stomach.

I breathe in deeply, how can someone's words and touch affect you so much?

He kissed my neck and an involuntarily moan left my mouth making me clamp my hand on my mouth.

"You're cute," he said chuckling, staring down at me.

Feel embarrassed I pulled him down to kiss me.

5 minutes in and things got heated again. My top was somewhere on the ground and Zack began trailing kisses down my stomach.

I bite my lips when he met the bottom of my jeans, I didn't know what to expect.

Are we really about to do it?

"Do you really want to do this?" He asked interrupting my thoughts.

"We don't have to-"

Using my wolf strength I flip us over so I'm straddling him. I kissed him softly on the lips indicating to him that I want this, I was ready.

I unbutton his shirt and was mesmerized by his body.

I didn't exactly know what I was doing but I began trailing kisses from his neck down stopping at his belt buckle.

I instantly got nervous but continue my act. Opening his belt I pulled down his pants and was met with boxers.

I stopped not knowing what to do or maybe because I was nervous about seeing his 'thing'.

I don't know what to expect.

Is it big is it small argh just thinking about it make me embarrassed.

Why am I so awkward?

"Let me take over," my wolf said.

I didn't ask why but instead let her have full control of my body.

"Hey Jax," my wolf June said in a seductive voice shocking me.

Before Zack or Jax could reply she began kissing him.

Her hand roaming all over him, she then went down to his boxers and slid her hands in.

I saw Zack swing his head back breathing in loudly.

June slowly began rubbing him and I must say it was pretty big.

After a while Zack flipped us over, I looked up into his eyes and they were pitch black.

His wolf was in control, again.

He unbuttons my pants and began to slowly pull it down, it was aggravating.