Strange Behaviour

~~Alora~~
I ran to her and saw she was unconscious.

"Let's take her to the pack doctor" zack said picking her up.

Luke, mark, shay and danny came with us while destiny went to see Alison and the kids.

Soon as we enter the doctors were with us I guess zack mind link them before we came.
They took her into the ICU and it took all of us to hold zack back because he didn't wanna leave aura side.

"How is she?" zack and I ask the doctor as he came out the room.

"She is really weak, we had to remove some substance that was in her system it was making her wolf weak, she is unconscious now it may take  two days or even a week before she wakes up"  I was about to ask if we can see her but Zack already went in, so I just thank him .

I went in after zack and saw her on the bed looking pale and peaceful. I walked up to her and touch her face and I saw everything they did to her which made me pulled back my hand and zack to look at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked

Luke rushed through the door same time with a worried look on his face with shay and mark behind him.

"I saw" I whispered "I saw what they did to her" I added but anger took over when I looked at shay.

"You" i shouted pointing at her "You caused this you knew where she was and didn't tell us, you made them torture her" I shouted now I know my eyes were white, I was letting my wolf and god take over.

I was about to go to her when luke held me back pulling me into his chest which caused my wolf to calm down. As much as I am angry with him it felt nice and it is calming me down.
If I loose control I will hurt shay and if I hurt her I will be hurting mark and I don't want to do that.

~~Zack~~
Three week have passed and aura still haven't woken up.
Alora, destiny, mark and Danny try to use their powers to wake her but she still didn't budge. That day I called them useless and even wanted to kill shay I didn't mean anything but I was angry why my mate whyy couldn't things be normal .
I spend most of my days in the hospital talking to her begging her to wake up it even kills me more that she didn't forgive me.

"Hey aura, why won't you wake up? You're like sleeping beauty please wake up, I'm sorry for everything I did to you"

"You don't have to forgive me I swear I'll never bother you again if that's what you want, just, please wake up"

~~Aura~~
I heard that voice again,it begged me to wake up as it always does I knew it was zack he is always talking to me also alora but him most .

"Please aura please wake up I won't give you trouble I will do as you say just wake up"

"I'm trying zack" I answered back as I always does but he never can hear me.

I was stuck in some illusion garden surrounded with trees but I can never go beyond them.

I got up running around looking for some where to get out but still no use I was becoming frustrated as zack and alora words kept echoing in my head.

Please wake up

I miss you

I love you sis

I love you alora

Why won't you wake up

"Stop!!" I shouted holding onto my ears and fell to the ground.

I was shaking when I felt someone hands on my shoulder.
Looking up I saw.

"Papa" I whispered

I got up right away looking at the man in front of me in shock.
"My dear aura" he said touching my face.

"Papa" I whispered again hugging him.

"How-i- am I dead? How are you here" I asked in disbelief.

"No baby girl you're not dead you still have a lot more stuff to do like learn to control your darkness, forgive that mate of yours and save the people you care about"

"But-"

"You're here for a reason aura, you are here to talk to someone that was just like you "

"Dad what are you talking about" I asked confused.

"Juss wait baby girl in time you will find out, my time is up dear I have to go"

"No papa please don't go, don't leave me alone"

"I love you aura and I'm always looking over you and your sister" he said and then disappear
I love you too dad
I was left alone again for couple minute when a girl appear which made me get up in a fighting stance because I didn't know her but she just chuckle.

"You're one of a kind"she said looking at me up and down.

Looking at her I saw she had pitch black hair like mine with blue eyes.

"Who are you" I demanded

"Don't demand me" she said seriously with her eyes black an that's when I saw it the dark aura around her .. She was like me.

"You are like me" I muttered

"Well kinda I am your ancestor my name is Amailka and I also have the power of the darkness If that is what you were referring too"

"How are you so young" really am i really worried about that ?!?

"You're not quite bright are you?" she asked sarcastically  which made me scrowl.

"I'm kidding pshh" why is she acting so lay back ?can she tell me how to get the hell out of here?

"Why are you here?" I asked after a while .

"Well one you need to learn to control your darkness its important you do, it can destroy you like it did to me, my mate rejected me when he found out about my dangerous power, and I lost hope and everything that day i let my darkness out and it took control of me after I killed my entire family, I killed myself because I didn't want to harm nobody else. So aura it is very important you learn to control it you can harm the people you love a lot, I know you can do it you're stronger than you think and you have people that can bring the light out in you like your sister and your mate that love you a lot I had my parents alone but not my mate you have everything I didn't you have family along with friends that love you a lot"

"Wow I'm sorry but I don't know my way out of here and how will I control it I don't know where to start" I asked confused.

"You'll figure it out dear and just lay and sleep you'll find your way out" and just like that she was gone. What do she mean lay and sleep now isn't the time to sleep but I still obeyed her and the instant I lay down I fell into a slumber.
***********