Forgiveness

~~AURA~~
"Start talking and it better be good or I'll hurt you really really bad" i said staring at shay.
"That include you mark, get in my way and i won't hold back"

Everyone was silent i think you would hear a needle if i drop it right now.

"Are we at a silence party or what?" I said getting angry.

"I um i uhh I'm sorry nothing i say will justify what i did, but I did it to get my father love and approval getting that was my number 1 priority well it was before I met mark" she said looking at Mark as she spoke the last words.

"Growing up it was my my father, my brother and I, and I've always known my father preferredmy brother over me, he was everything like him and I wasn't so I tries my best to be like both of them, when I was given this mission I wanted nothing but to make him proud by fulfilling it but I guess fate had other plans because I met Mark and you guys and I began doubting if I wanted to still make my dad proud or be apart of the little group you guys have, I had no idea my dad planned on kidnapping you, I guess he began to doubt me also so he kept me out the loop fearing I would ruin his plan, that day alora heard me on the phone call I was planning on letting you go even if it mean you woud've kill me, I'm really sorry as I said nothing will justify my actions but I just wanted acceptance and when I got that from Mark I realize I never really wanted it from my dad, but just someone to accept me" she said looking down.

She is right nothing will justify what she did and I will take a while to trust her but I can also imagine what growing up with a father like hers must have been like.

"It will take a while for me to forgive you or even trust you but I can tell that you're sincere so you can stay here, it will be up to Mark if he forgive you or not but shay betray me again and you're dead" when I said the last part that wasn't my voice at all.

I startled myself for a while then I shook my head.

"I'm gonna go get some rest" I said walking off.

*********

"So as you all know or might not know we have some enemies, so we need to pick up on our training and ready for any unexpected attack, so break into group of 2s and please don't pair up with your lovers who you would be afraid to hurt I want full on actions" Zack said to his pack members.

Before he can say another word people began scattering hunting for who they want to pair with.

"Hey wanna pair?" A guy said coming up to me, he wasn't that big but he was bigger than me, I mean who isn't??

"Sure" I said but before I can head to the floor where everyone was fighting with each other Zack came and grab my hands.

"No I got this one Trent, I'll pair with her"

"My love didn't you just say no pairing with your lover? Or should I take this as I'm not your lover?" I said looking at him.

"I didn't say it applied to me now did I?" He said pulling me close to him.

"Ohh but it do now adios my love as I go kick sum ass" I said giving him a peck on his cheek.

The guy who Zack identify as Trent laughed when I said kick sum ass .

"You're a confident one aren't you?" He asked smiling.

"No just stating facts" I said smiling at him.

"Well let's judge that" he said swinging a unexpected punch at me.
I easily dodge it, a surprised look came on his face but it quickly went as it came and he swing his feet knocking me off mine.

I heard a growl as I fell and mind link Zack that I'm fine and we are just training.

I know my wolf is just on edge when it comes to you he mind link back as I got back on my feet.

Before I can response I felt a sudden pain at my side. I groan and told Zack to stop distracting me because he's making me get my ass kick.

The Trent guy was about to punch me again when I held his hand twist it and fling him on the ground. He groan but quickly got back on his feet.

"I must say, that was pretty good but don't expect to get a second shot"

"Oh really" I muttered as I punch him at his ribs then flipping him off his feet.

We heard some ohhs , when I looked up a circle had form around us which I didn't notice at first.

I didn't know I was given a performance i mind linked to Zack.

Well you are beating my second best fighter ass he mind linked back.

I looked up and saw him smiling at me with proudness in his eyes.

"Okay you're good so I guess I'm done holding back"

He came at me with full speed gripping my hands twist it and flipped me on the ground very hard must I add.

He then proceed to punch me in the stomach when I capture his hand with my leg pinning him on the ground.

After a while I let go and he got up quickly pretty much angry.

He came attacking me with full speed any possible way he could. I kept dodging his attack but he manage to get sum in and I fell on the ground in pain.

Zack was about to come in when I told him don't.

Suddenly I got up angry and began attacking the guy I kept punching and kicking him, except it wasn't me he fell to the ground weak but I kept going, he began to bleed but I didn't stop.

"Aura stop" Alora said pulling me off Trent which resulted in my flipping her over.

I looked at her and Trent shock I raised my head looking around at the crowd and say everyone in either shock expression or scared.

"I'm sorry" I muttered

What happened to me? Why wasn't I in control?.

"I'm sorry Alora I didn't mean to" I said tears forming In my eyes.

This is the second time i'm hurting her.

"It's okay I know you didn't mean too" she said getting up and was about to touch me.

But I took off before she could. I don't want her to tell me it's okay because it not.

I don't want her to tell me everything is going to be fine because I doubt it would.

The last thing I heard was both Zack and Alora shouting my name as I disappeared in the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a while actually a very long while.... but it's because if I'm being honestly I get writer block sometime... I know how I want the story to go and how it is going to end but I just can't seem to put it into words at times and I don't want it to be fast and stupid I want everyone and detail to be perfect or close to perfect.

So I would write delete and write and delete.

I actually wrote this chapter at work because my supervisor was out of office today and I had nothing to do plus I was feeling miserable because i am sick atm.

But I will be finishing this book... I promise.

I'm sorry again I haven't upload... it honestly makes me feel real bad when I see people telling me update and I don't because I honestly didn't expect people to like this book when I started to write it.

Like

Comment

Share