The truth

~~Alora~~

I know I shouldn't have done that, they would ask questions and we would have to answer them but I don't care my sister's life depends on it and when I find that other wolf cousin or not I would tear him to shreds.

"Alora she's not waking up," destiny said in panic which got me out of my thoughts after we left the jerks at the spot in shock we came back to the packhouse and our best friends were here I guess they felt that one of us is hurt but I sent them to go look and find out what that stupid wolf inject aura with.

Moving over to aura I look at her and she just looks like she was sleeping but I needed her to wake up what did that creep do to her.

"Aura if you can hear me please wake up please," I said on the verge of tears the same time the fucking jerks walked in. The all famous Luke, Zack, and Brandon. zack was walking over to aura when I growled at him, who the hell do he think he is after calling her names and everything he had done he really think I would let him near my sister over my dead body sucker.

"I need to be near my mate Alora," he said kinda angry but who gives a hell if he's angry fuck  I'm pissed and don't ever piss off a god much less the moon goddess daughter.

"Your mate?" I asked "Sorry alpha but you haven't been a mate lately," I said deadly to him

"Who are you" Luke suddenly blurted out which made me laugh.

"Do you really wanna know? " I asked smiling.

"Yes," all three of them say.

"Okay, we are .." I was about to tell them when destiny cut me

"Alora you can't, nobody is to know"

"I know but they already see me killed a lot of wolf with just 1 word, I think they deserve to know and after all, they are our so call mate," I told her still smiling

"Yes as I was saying we are Aura and Alora javelin daughters of the moon goddess her self," I said proudly and they all look like they were going to get a heart attack.

"Then are you really related to Destiny and her mother?" zack asked now after he came out of his shock state.

"Yes we are, Destiny here is the goddess of destiny and her mother was the goddess of faith," I told them.

"Any more questions?" I asked with a hint of sarcastic. Zack was going to go to aura again wow don't this guy take a hint.

"I said don't go near her," I told him but he didn't listen he went next to her and was rubbing her face and I used my powers to throw him into the wall.

"I told you to stay away from her and you do not want to test me" I threaten him

"Look I know you are angry by the way we treated you guys but we had a reason to," Luke said this time.

"Ohh well trust me I would love to hear the so awesome reason," Destiny said this time looking straight at Brandon her god was surfacing which made me smile I have never seen her mad this should be fun.

"We have enemies," Brandon said which makes Destiny laugh.

"Don't we all?" she says rolling her eyes.

"Not like this after we took over the pack from our parents 2 years back before we even found you guys some mysterious person that calls themself boss have been threatening to kill our mates which is you guys, they say when we find you we better keep you guys close and safe or they're going to take you guys away from us and instead of keeping you guys close we decided to keep our distance so you can be safe but I guess you weren't really safe after all and we only hurt you," zack said looking down