second mate !!! impossible

~AURA~

"Your mom ........" they both said, they went into silent looking at each other and every minute they remain quiet the faster my heartbeat.

"Your mom is fine," they both said laughing "I can hear your heartbeat till here Aura," Danny said still laughing.

"That's not funny," Alora said hitting both of them on their hands "you could have given both of us a heart attack" she added.

laughing mark said "Alora we're werewolf we don't get a heart attack"

"Do too?" Alora said

"Do not" mark replied

"Do too"

"Do not"

"Do--" mark was cut off by Danny agitated voice

"Can you two please act like matures people and not some little childr---" he did not finish his statement but instead went stiff as a rock and sniffing the air. what is he sniffing I thought. He spun around scanning the cafeteria until his gaze landed on Sasha he watched her as she walked up to Zack and whispered something in his ears which made him scowl and it seems as if Sasha heard it because her gaze came to Danny and shock flashes through her eyes they were staring at each other until Danny broke the trance they were in turning back to us.

"What the hell was that about" destiny asked

"She's my mate " Danny simply said.

"Wow I'm sorry you got stuck with that whor--" I cut Alora off by kicking her under the table so she will not finish her sentence, yes Sasha was a whore but she doesn't need to tell him that.

"It's okay when I was staring at her I was reading her, and I saw all the bad stuff she did that's why I'm going to reject her," he said shocking all of us that's one of Danny god's power he can read anybody and know their past and all the things they have done. But I kinda felt bad for Sasha she would be broken looking over at the table where she was sitting with Zack, Luke, Brandon and all the popular jocks I saw Alan one of the footballer whispered something in her ears which made her smile and both of them got up together and was existing the cafeteria and I instantly regret feeling sorry for her. I looked over at Danny and he seems okay why isn't he being possessive and protective of her I thought. After some minutes she and the footballer came back into the cafeteria and she was fixing her hair and in an instant, Danny was at her side dragging her outside. Alora, destiny mark and I quickly got up and followed behind him but Zack, Luke, and Brandon followed too. when we all came to the school hall and saw them both at the end of the corridor, Danny had Sasha to the wall just staring at her as we got closer I heard Sasha said

"So are you gonna just stare at me or do something"

Danny raised an eyebrow "What makes you think I might wanna do something with you"

"You know you do" she simply said

"Well sorry to ruin your moment darling but I got someone better," he said staring at me which made Zack growled or his wolf you could say. But he ignored it and continue " I Danny Ziegler reject you Sasha Kl-hyena as my mate" I looked at Sasha and saw her in shock and pain she held her heart as she felt the bond breaking and to my surprise tears were in her eyes and she ran out of the school and for the first time I saw the bad girl Sasha cry and I felt sorry for her again.

I was about the talk to Danny when the bell rang we still had classed together so I'll talks to him in class, we all were heading to class when someone pulled me by my arm I didn't have to look to know it was Zack.

"What do you want zack" I snapped he thought for a moment before he said nothing and walked away I didn't pay him no mind I just went and catch up with Alora and the others. Alora, destiny, and mark went their direction while Danny and I head to our class together. when we entered we were going to our seat when Danny suddenly stop

"Ow, what th---" I started to say but didn't finish my sentence when Danny said, mate! And was look at a beautiful brunette girl at the back at the class but Sasha is his mate, the brunette girl was also staring at Danny she was looking at him with mix emotions love, sadness, pain, happiness her feeling was confusing but I still don't know why Danny is saying she is his mate could she be his second mate but I thought that was only stories told by my grandma when we were little kids.

*********************************

"I don't understand," said destiny

"Me either," Allison Danny true mate said yep we all are at the packhouse, Brandon, Luke, and zack are not back yet they are out doing pack duties. After the class was over Danny followed Allison and stopped her she was shocked because she said her mate died 2 years ago but she did feel a strong bond with Danny and he convinced her to come to the packhouse and worked things out and that's what we're doing here now.

"Our grandmother used to tell us stories different stories about mating and stuff she told us one about a guy wolf who had two mates except one was his true mate and one wasn't, one was stronger than one and eventually the stronger one would win against the weak one, so I'm guessing Danny was not affected by the bond being broken after he rejected Sasha because she wasn't his true mate but he was her true mate that's why she felt pain and Allison here is Danny true mate," Alora said explaining everything.

"But I felt it when my mate die I felt the worst pain ever," Allison said on the edge of tears and in a flash Danny was at her side comforting her and she seem to be relaxed by his touch.

"That's probably because you met your mate that died first and you guys bond developed and became stronger," I said explaining to her, And then we heard cars pulling up in the driveway.

"They're home" destiny whispered and just as she said that the three awesome jerks of all came through the door but when they saw Danny and Mark they stopped and was looking at them, they didn't even notice Allison was in the room.

"What are they doing here?" Luke asked looking at Mark strong and trust me if looks could have killed mark would be 6 feet underground by now.

"They will be staying here," Alora said like it was nothing.

"No they will not," Zack said now.

"Yes they will," i said which seem to get zack angry.

"Your stupid little boyfriend will not stay here," zack said using his alpha voice even tho his alpha voice doesn't affect me or any of us for the matter except Allison.

"You will not speak to her like that" Danny said with power but not so much to show he is a God, but in a flash zack had him pinned to the wall which made Allison growled loudly getting everyone's attention in the room. zack dropped Danny and Allison was in-front him in a flash in a protective stance.

"Allison, what are you doing here?" Brandon asked now but she just growled her wolf was surfacing.

"Allison calmed down, zack can't hurt Danny," I said which earned me a growl from zack. she finally calmed down when Danny hugged her from the back and put his face in her neck. Then realization finally hit the stupid jerks and they whispered their mates.

"Yes their mates and I don't care what you stupid jerk say Danny and Mark will be staying here," Alora said before running upstairs. It was night and Danny had gone to drop Allison home while mark went to tour the town as he said and the girls and I were in our rooms while the jerks were downstairs and the only thing that was on my mind is when all this is going to be over I just wanna go home back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

well I know it's short and boring but trust me it going to get more interesting.