surprise surprise

**Aura**

"I don't wanna stay here no more" Alora grumbled

"Me either" destiny added.

"look guys none of us want to stay here but we have no choice but too," I told them

"I feel stupid, very stupid I believe every word he said," she said on the verge of tears again.

<Flashback>

"Where have you been" zack shouted at luke when he and Alora entered.

"We went for breakfast," luke said holding some bags in the air.

"You really think I'm dumb luke as you can see breakfast have passed a long time now we looked everywhere for you guys are you fucking stupid you know the consequence and still you went alone doing your own damn shit" zack shouted getting even angrier.

"Do not talk to my mate like that" Alora shouted getting protective of luke

laughing zack said " look you even have her calling her self your mate, getting all protective of you"

"Look here jerks balls you might be my sister mate but I won't mind kicking your ass I have a right to call him my mate because he is so if you have a pro.." Alora was saying when luke said

"Shut up" Alora was shocked by his sudden outburst " just shut up, he's right it's my fault I should have never gone out with you it was a mistake a big one too" Alora didn't say anything she just stared at him with tears in her eyes she looked broken.

"Are you saying I'm a mistake?" she said on the verge of tears

"Yes," luke said with his face cold stoned and emotionless Alora didn't stick around with a flash she was out of the house destiny and I followed her but not before I said to the 2 jerk-balls alpha "You will regret this"

< end of flashback>

** At school**

**Alora**

Aura convinced destiny and me to come to school because it won't make sense sitting at home crying for our stupid mates and she was right enough of crying more making the alphas regret their mistake.

"Alora do you smell that," aura asked sniffing the air.

With a sniff of the air my nose was fell with some very familiar scent looking at Alora she had the same expression as me and with that, we both made a mad dash down the school hall following the scent and at the back, I could hear destiny shouted at us to stop after we meet at the cafeteria we saw two guys in front of the music room with four girls surrounding them.

Both aura and I shouted "Mark! Danny!" and started running to the two guys. when they heard their names they turned around with 2 big grins on their faces. we jumped into their arms while they catch us with ease. They were our two best-friend back at home it broke our hearts to leave them, back at home people thought we all dated god even our mom but it was nothing of that sort we just had a connection with them not like a mate connection but they were a bond between all 4 of us, we shared everything with each other and they were very protective of us. Letting go of them we hit their hands.

"Why didn't you guys tell us you were coming" Both aura and I said together causing the guys to laugh then grin

"Because we were hoping to play a little hide and seek game with you girls," mark said smirking

"You guys would never change," Aura said smiling

"Awwe if we do you guys would like us less and we would be boring," Danny said this time smiling.

"I miss you guys soo much" both aura and I said hopping back into the guys hands for another hug with my face at mark neck I whispered "Especially your hugs and advice" with that said I heard two growls and without even turning around I knew it was zack and luke pulling away the guys said

"I see some Lil mousy found their mates and forgot to inform us," Danny said looking at aura and me.

"That's because there was nothing to say," I said looking at the floor which caused both mark and Danny to go in protective mode.

"What happened," Danny asked all happy expression gone from his face which was replaced with a stone one.

we were about to answer when we heard someone clear their throat and destiny said ' mind introducing me, shit I almost forgot she was here.

"Guys this is Destiny our cousin, Destiny this is Danny and Mark Aura and I best-friends," I said introducing them. They said hey to each other then Danny asked for the answer to the question he asked me back in serious mode.

"They don't want us," Aura said this time after she sees me hesitated.

"What do you mean they don't want you?" Mark asked.

"We're worthless to them, weak pathetic" I finally said remembering everything they ever said to us by then both Mark and Danny were shaking in anger they looked like they wanted to kill before they could go hunt some alphas down Aura and I hugged them to calm them down.

"Its okay guys, we're okay" we whispered to them both but we heard a louder growl again from both zack and luke if they don't stop we would have to tie Danny and Mark down from hurting them.

"Alora, aura the alphas look piss as hell you guys should let go of those guys" destiny whispered to us.

"Trust me if we do there won't be any more alphas," I said to her still hugging mark after both Aura and I saw that they are calmed we let them go but they pulled us back into the hug "I'm sorry" Danny whispered to me. letting go we told them it was okay but they still hated the guys and wanted to kill them we all had the same classes together mark had a schedule like mines and Danny had a schedule like Aura. After the bell rang we all went to our classes.

** Aura**

Our best friends were here the guys that can cheer us up anytime we're angry the guys we trust that will never hurt us as our mates did.

we were at lunch talking and laughing together while the alphas and beta stared us down like preys they have been doing that whole day destiny and the guys got alone pretty well together and her stupid mate even had the nerves to come and asked her who the guys were to us we were so positive that it was the alphas who sent him.

"Do you guys wanna make a plan" Danny suddenly asked

"A plan?" I asked confused "What kind of plan" I added

"A plan that will make your mates regret what they said to you, regret they left you" he answered, curious now we all asked him to go ahead and by the time he was done explaining we all were smiling like maniacs we plan on pretending that the guys were our boyfriend from back home so that the alphas will regret everything they did and say to us. Destiny was a little hesitant at first but she was in with the plan after a little convincing the guys would bring a guy 1 of their friend to be her pretend boyfriend.

After discussing our plan and everything I finally asked what I wanted to all along.

"How's mom and everything back home?" I asked both Mark and Danny.

They looked at each other contemplating if they should tell us. but the look on their face was not good, not good at all.

"Your mom" was all they said

*******************************************

yeppie I finally got the time to update haha sorry for the cliffhanger guys I'm just feeling a little evil tonight.sorry for the hold up don't know when amma update again but hopefully soon again bye bye lovies