Moving in with the jerk balls

AURA***

"WHAT!!!" Alora, destiny and I shouted "please tell me you're joking mom" destiny added

"I'm sorry guys but I'm not, what is so wrong with living with the alphas and their family" aunty faith said.

yep, you heard it aunty faith is making us move in with the alphas or jerk balls as we call them, she and uncle Ben is going on some business trip and frankly, they want us to move into the packhouse which also happens to be the guy's house. what's so wrong with living with them she asks god only if she does know. For some reason, aunty faith didn't ask who our mates are I guess she figure we will tell her when we're ready, and she still doesn't know that destiny found her mate.

"Nothing is wrong with it mom, I just don't get why we can't stay here by ourselves self we're big enough" destiny whined.

"As I said before you guys are not of age you're only 17, and you don't really think I'm going to let 3 teenage girls stay by themself for a month do you," she said not paying heed to us.

"But we're 17, we're still big aunty faith," Alora told her this time

"Guys that's it, I have already made up my mind you guys are moving in with the alphas and that's final," she said closing all discussion. " so I suggest you guys go pack now, you're leaving tomorrow" she added. *******

"This sucks, " destiny said laying down on my bed

"Tell me about it" Alora replied sitting on her bed.

"Could things get any worse?" I said laying next to destiny.

"Hmm let's try to look on the bright side, maybe it won't be that bad," Alora said but you could hear she's not convinced her self.

"Is there a bright side?" destiny and I ask together.

***

ALORA**

"Girls get down here now, we're ready to leave" aunty faith shouted. groaning destiny, aura and I walk downstairs, the whole morning we were trying our best to delay time, we were moving slowly as a turtle or if possible slower but as you see it didn't work because we were in the car on our way to the jerks house.

"Say bye-bye to our stupid plan" Aura mumbled. we all plug up our earpiece and drift off into wonderland until aunty faith told us we're here.

"Alora, aura, destiny we're here get up" looking out I saw we're in front of the packhouse. As we were taking out our bags from the car we saw Carmel, Sandra, and Clare along with their husbands coming out of the house with bags telling the guys a list of rules.

"uh hey, guys" they greeted as they saw us.

"Um hey, what are you doing with bags?" aura asked

"Oh we're going on the business trip too, that's the reasons you're staying here, we want you to help the guys look after the smalls kids, after seeing how you guys communicate that night I know you could do it," Carmel said, "didn't faith tell you?"

"Oh my it must have slipped my mind," aunty faith said

"Oh no biggie, but we gotta go now we're late already," Sandra said

"Wait you guys are leaving us alone with them, " destiny said pointing at the boys who were staring at us "we're teenagers for god sake, who know what could happen by the time you're back"

"We trust you guys, nothing would go wrong, we have to go now or we'll miss our flight" aunty faith said as they get into the cars quickly. After they left we were just staring at the boys but they just walk away saying "come let's show you to your rooms". The rooms were pretty big to our surprise I guess aunty faith told them about aura and I because we got a double room while destiny got her own room but I know she would come to sleep with us every night its a habit of her's now.

*** Since we arrived we had been in our bedroom lock up the boys haven't come and check on us since, such gentle men's right.

"Guys I'm hungry" I groaned

"Damn I thought was me alone " destiny added

"So what are we going to do, we did say we're never leaving this room ever" aura said

"fu** that I'm hungry," I said getting up and the girls followed me. what I get feisty when it comes to my belly. As we met downstairs we saw the boys eating pizza and watching a football game, which just made my belly growled just by looking at the pizza. they turned around and look at us but just turned right back at the game, we stoop there just looking at the pizza but then decided to go make something to eat.

***

"Omg who's idea was it to make us cook" aura groaned

"We have burnt 3 eggs, oil, and even water for Christ's sake" destiny said looking frustrated.

"I can't believe you can't cook destiny, we have an explanation we used to live in a palace we never cooked," I said but whispered the last part.

"What, mom never wanted me to cook 1 time in school I had to cook and I nearly burn down the school since then the teachers never let me cook and mom also when I nearly burn down the house a day she left me home to cook, " she told us looking down probable embarrassed.

"what the holy hell happened in here" we heard someone said looking up we say the boys at the kitchen door looking at the kitchen in horror, you would too if you see the mess we have made.

"um well we um we were trying to cook" I mumbled look down which caused them to laugh

"You guys cant cook ?" Luke asked laughing isn't it obvious now I mumbled in my head. "You know you should have just come to us and asked we brought pizza for you guys earlier, it's in the hall" luck added but before he could say anything more the girls and I rushed to the hall ripping open the box.

"Mmmmm" I moaned when the delicious pizza touches my tongue.

"I fell as if I'm in heaven again" aura mumble with pizza in her mouth which made the guys laugh and for us to look down and blush from embarrassment, we were eating like pigs in front of them.

"If you girls were so hungry, why didn't you just came and tell us?" zack asked

"Do we really need to answer that?" aura said which caused the guys to look down from realization.

"ohh look we're going to be living together for a month straight, we should learn to be friends," Brandon said, which caused destiny to look down but I felt her pain she was hurt but so was I our other halves just wanted to be friends.

"Yea we should " she mumbled looking at him now.

"Good," they said together walking upstairs probable to their rooms.

*********************************************************************************************

They moved in together yeyy

Do you think the boys will be able to control themself now with their mates close?

Do you think the girls will find out why the guys rejected them?

Or do you think the guys will find out the girl's secret?

hmmm I guess you'll just have to read along and see for your self