Unusual Behavior

i walked thought the door of the pack house only to be met with commotion , Alora and Luck was arguing, shay was trying to talk to Mark, Zack was bowing his head with his eyes close and Danny and Alison was trying to get the girls to stop running.

"Why do you always defend her action?" Luck screamed

"Because you don't know her, stop talking like she is the worst person on this earth" Alora screamed back.

"Its not fair, you always making me the bad guy, when i just want to protect you" Luck said easily sighing hard.

"She's my sister Luke" She said looking down.

"And i'm you're mate, i can't help being protective of you, if she hurt you again i won't hold back" 

"And if you so as touch her, i wont hold back" Alora said her eyes turning white the windows flying open. 

"Alora stop" i said making everybody turn their attention to me.

"Alison please take the girls upstairs" i said looking at her, she nod and turn to take them.

"Where were you, i kept talking to you in our link" Zack said coming up to me.

"Um i just needed some time to think" i said looking at him flashing a small smile at him.

"You need to stop take off Aura" Alora said now coming to my side. 

i looked at her then at luke who looked pissed, he probably hate me and i honestly don't blame him, i hate myself for always hurting Aloora. 

"Luke" i said when he turned to walk away.

"I'm sorry, I'm the reason Alora and you are always fighting, i get it you want to protect her from me and i honestly don't blame you because you need to protect her from me the--"

"Aura no" Alora said cutting me off

"They deserve to know Alora" i said smiling at her.

"No i don't want anybody being afraid of you, or leaving a room when you enter, or looking at you like you are some disease, I've seen alot of that already"

"They still deserve to know" i told her with a reassuring smile, i looked at Zack from the corner of my eyes and saw him looking at me in confusion.

"We didnt exactly tell you guys the entire prophecy" i said looking at everyone paying keen attention to me now and Allison joined in the moment she came back downstairs.

"One will die and one will live" 

"what?" Luke and Zack ask at the same time.

"You're joking right" Zack ask coming up to me now, i breathe in and out holding back my tears.

"i'm not, one of us will die and one will live, there will be a battle and one of us will die it is always like that, we are not the first or will not be the last twins born with light and darkness, 2000 years ago the darkness always wins until they found a way to kill her, a sword was created, a sword that can drift away all her darkness but eventually kills her, my mother hid the sword when we were little when they found a way to lock my darkness deep inside me, but i woke her up, i let her out when i willingly let her take over my body to get away from shay father" i paused looking at everyone facial expression.

"Growing up people was afraid of me, i was little and i had no idea of the power i possessed, every time i got angry i would hurt the other kids, so their parents kept them away from me, Alora was the only friend i had when i was little until one day i almost killed her also over a stupid doll, my mother got finally found a powerful witch that lock the darkness inside me so i can be normal but it came with a price the witch died she used all her strength to lock it away but it work i was a normal kid, i had more friends" i said smiling looking at Danny and Mark. 

"But I'm afraid i let her out, and she's slowly taking control of my body, what i did on that field shouldn't have happen but i wasn't in control, i got angry and lost my body to her and i hurt that guy and Alora, and it made me get flashes from when i was a kid, i don't want to hurt Alora Luke, so I'll tell everyone where the sword is hidden, If i ever lost control of my body i want you guys to kill me"

"What?" Zack whispered easily "What did you just say?" He added getting up, his eyes turned black.

"This is easy for you right, you're still holding what i did when we first met against me right? How many time will i have to apologize? or is it you just don't care about me about us" his eyes were back to his normal color but they held sorrow, pain and hurt" i couldn't hold back my tears as i looked into his eyes.

He turned to walk away, "Zack" i called as he head for the door.

He ignored me slamming the door shut as he left the pack house.

"Zack" i shouted going after him, i used my wolf speed and got in front of him.

"Please stop" i said putting my hands on his chest to stop him and the sparks began to travel up them. i knew he felt them also because his chest relaxed under my touch.

"I'm sorry, i know what i said was messed up but that's the way it is and always has been, in order for me to not hurt Alora or anyone including you, i have to die" i said tears rolling out my eyes.

"You don't have to die, we can find a way to hide your darkness again or for you to gain control over it" he said cupping my face whipping tear away.

"I thought i could , i thought i would've gotten more time but it impossible, one witch sacrifice herself when i was only 5 years old, 1 witch die when i was only 5 I'm 18 now Zack, 1 witch can not do the job and i cannot let alot of people sacrifice their life for mine, and its highly impossible for me to gain control of my dankness in time it will take years of training, she is powerful and her power is only growing and she pissed as hell that we lock her away"

"Promise me you will do it, promise me you will not try to protect me when the time come" i said holding his face.

He shook his face backing away from my touch.

"Please" i beg going up closer to him.

"Aura i C--" i cut him off with a kiss, I moved my lips against his soft ones, i was shock by my bold move but i wasn't complaining.

I pulled his head even more closer to mine when he wasn't responding.

"Zack Kiss me" i whispered and that was all it took for him to pull me into his body blocking all space for air to creep through.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woahhh quick update but i still hope you guys enjoy it.

i will not be updating until mid next month, the reason is because my phone the one i'm using now storage is trash, its full and my apps are freaking out so i had to delete everything including wattpad.

Mid next month i will be purchasing a new phone with a wider space storage and i will be able to download my app including Wattpad again and i will be updating daily or even try to Finish the book before year end.

Thank you all for your patient, and i do appreciate everyone that read, like and comment on my book.

As i said i didnt expect people to like it when i first started it but I'm Thankful either way.

Like 

Comment 

Follow