Prolouge

Jungkook POV

I was inside my mansion in California, I was in my room sat on my chair while I finished my business transaction. My work was so hard because of many investors in my company but worth it.

Before I opened a business, I worked as a Military Officer on Delta Force, Being Military Officer was hard because of Blood, Sweat, and Tears. my Fellow American Sacrifices their lives to save our World. I was discharged on military After the 2nd Korean War.

My Business Transaction was finished and I open a Web Browser and I search YouTube and I saw the New Video of Sally Chou and the Title Browse on Dark Web||3 am Challenge. She so crazy why she browse on Dark Web, she risks her life. My Close friend Raphael Matthew Kim RM for short, he told me About Dark Web he said it so dangerous go to Dark web.

I love watching Sally Chou Vlogs when I watched her First vlog Titled McDonald Mukbang Chinese Girl tries everything off their menu, she ate a lot of food. I thought she can't speaking English, she speaks Chinese when introducing herself, when she ate a chicken she started spoke English.

I will introduce myself, I'm Ronald Johann Hoffmann can you called me Hanz or Jungkook, Jungkook is my Korean Name. My mom was Korean and My Dad was German, I am the First Son and I had Younger Sister named Mary Sophia but I called her Somi. I am the 4th generation of Hoffmann family and I am great grandson of Edward Hoffmann a rich businessman in the United States, he's a most intelligent businessman during 1930's.

I continue watching a Sally Vlogs. She bought a mystery box on Dark Web and she got creepy things and she disgusted, she got a second-hand cell phone and she opens it and she opens a mysterious app and she saw murder cases. This video was so creepy and why she bought a mystery box on Dark Web.

I open my Facebook account on my smartphone and I saw RM was online and I chat with him.

Jungkook: Hey RM

RM: What is it? Kookie

Jungkook: watch this video YouTube.Com/video.yywjnnslo this girl brought a mystery box on Dark Web

RM: Seriously?

Jungkook: Yes

RM: I'll watch this now and I'll talk you later

Our chat was ended from now and I watch her video again. She got a murder weapon wrap on plastic and she was scared. (Don't buy mystery box on Dark Web, it's so creepy) she said. Many YouTubers Died or Kidnap by the Mafia because they bought an Item from Dark Web. I think I need to protect this girl.

I receive a message from RM

RM: I watch the whole video and she got the many pieces of evidence and it's all about Russian Mafia

Jungkook: What??? Russian Mafia

RM: Yes, it's all about Mr.Watson Murder case

Jungkook: How did you know that?"

RM: I observed her video and Jimin Hacks her Transaction and we found out she bought a mystery box from Cube

I know about Cube, it was secret Company they're Stealing a Crime Evidence and hide it. I don't why they sell a mystery box on Dark Web.

RM was Military Officer of Delta Force and CIA agent, his my most trusted friend. He always helps me solve some problems. He was most Genius and he always ranks 1 on Exams. He's spoken 15 languages including English, Korean, Japanese, Russian, German, Mandarin Chinese, Cantonese Chinese, Spanish and more.