•33•

I'll end it, I'll do it

Ominous
...

That Night
7:45 PM

"Austin, do you copy? Over."

"Lilah, shut the fuck up."

"You didn't say over buddy, ya gotta say it so I can hea-,"

"Shut the fuck up, ova!" Austin hissed lowly up to her window.

"I won't. Over." She said into her hand — her walkie talkie.

"Man dis' hussy...." Austin thought to himself.

"Bruh wea' the fuckin' ladder at?"

"You didn't say-,"

"Delilah." He warned.

"Sheesh! Okay Mr. Dexter Downer, it's over there by the storage house."

The boy of puzzles smacked his lips, and made his way over to the storage house; He instinctively mumbled something along the lines of, "Rich muthafuckas," before disappearing behind the storage house to retrieve the ladder.

Tonight was an important night for the two of them.

Tonight he would perform a sin that he's all too use to; he would play the role of God. A life — a fate — would lie in the boy's hands tonight. Tonight he would control wether a being lived or died today, he would chose his destiny. Austin was fair though, so fair that he would give this being the option to live. If the man in question so much chooses to die tonight, it would be by his own accord. He was given the choice to decide. Tonight would be the night that an earthbound devil would take his last breath if he thought of slithering into Rose's room in the wee hours of the night. Austin would defile this house with the vibrant red substance in the devil's veins, the same way that the devil defiles his friend.

Delilah is strong, but she isn't strong enough to reach out for help, she isn't strong enough to fight back; she's a pushover. An individual could have their way with her and she'd take that secret to her grave. That's why Austin had to somewhat force her into letting him do this — had he not, she would have gone the rest of her teenage years enduring what that sick man does to her.

After retrieving the ladder, he placed it gently against the house so that it wouldn't make any sort of suspicious sounds. He then started his way up towards a grinning Delilah.

"Got what I told you ta' get?"

"Yes." She said with a quick nod.

"How many was it?"

"Two reds and a black one." She told him as he got the last of his tall frame through her window.

"Good good, hea'," Austin called taking off the backpack and rummaging through the insides of it. "Eat yo' food while I set up."