•07•

I Get It

Austin Alsina

Austin Alsina

"I thought you didn't like me?"

"I don't."

"Well why'd you just beat that guy up?"

"Ya' talk too much dawg." I said helping her up from the ground.

Unfortunately I couldn't take my eyes off her for a single second. Everywhere I turned it was either a bitch fucking with her or a nigga trying to impress these stuck up ass broads either way I was always on 'babysitting duty'.

"Hey um- I'm about to leave right quick, you wanna come I mean you don't have too but if you want to you can. I know you don't really like being seen with me, but we won't really be seen- well of course we'll be seen, but not by anybody that matters. Even if it did I'm sure they wouldn't bother you I mean you're really scary like ahhhh! Like oh no, everybody move Godzilla coming get out the-,"

"Yo' shut da' fuck up, ya' aggravatin' da' shit out of me already."

"Sorry, I tend to talk a lot like I just talk and talk and talk-,"

I shot her glare that even I didn't know I could form my face into making, but this young lady here was driving me nuts.

"And....talk, so! Anyway I was just going to go, I just wanted to see if you wanted to join."

"Why ya' always leavin' school, how da' fuck are you passin'?"

She held her head down towards the ground reviling a few spots where her hair was most likely pulled out from a jump on......

A jump on that she had no chance of winning.

"I just, sometimes- a lot of days I can't take this,"She mumbled and motioned at everything that surrounded our bodies," And um I just have to leave before it gets worse, you know? So I just come back at the end of the day to get the work that I missed."

"And dis' is juss' how you live, you take dis' shit?" I asked her looking at bruise on her face that looked fresh.

Hanging her head down yet again she fumbled with her fingers that were in front of her stomach. This whole week that I've been here I've never once seen her stick up for herself, instead she just- just takes what everyone does to her.

For a while I had to question myself whether or not they actually had a reason of doing what they did to her, but after being around her for this short period, I've come to the conclusion that they do it just for the hell of it. Just because they have that type of power. She wasn't a hoe that got around town she wasn't the bitch that pushed everyone into hating her- she was the beautiful girl with the personality to match, the girl who wanted to help people. And for that they punished her.....