The Unveiling (Levi x Reader)

Another story once again!

I made this book because I promised to do another one for you after the A Choice with no Regrets story.

Sorry if I changed my mind and posted it earlier than what I had announced.

But since I have posted this, it means I'll have to update two stories at once. Doesn't that sound nice?

This story focuses more on drama and romance (still a slow love story like I always wanted it to be) I have some OCs and this is a modern AU as well. And really, I badly want to make you cry for this one.

I promise that this will have a good plot. I'll work hard for it. *Crosses fingers*

Also, no more swearing! I considered young audiences that might gone through my profile and read my first story. From now on, there'll be less strong language to be read here.

I'll post updates for this book EDIT: If I want to, because I don't make promises. I suck at it. I also am currently working on the second season of ACWNR. I'll end it until summer vacation ends here in PH.

Also, a reminder that I am a Filipino, English is only my second language. Wrong grammar is already expected, but there will be less typographical errors.

And finally, I heard some readers complaining that they weren't free to choose for their character's trait from the first book of mine. Sorry about that! I admit that I made a mistake.

But don't worry, in this one, you're as free as a bird. I'll leave to my readers what they want to look like, and what they want to be called of. This is an xreader story, anyway.

Theme song: Ariana Grande - needy (audio below)