Chapter 13 - Fired

Part I
**..**

"Can you slow down please?" Bella stutters feeling the car speeding. The driver still pressed the pedals, even though the streets were empty Bella was fearing her life. "can you go slower, please?." he sighed looking sideways, softly pressing the pedals to reduce the speed. "Thank you." It was a different driver and Bella didn't really approve this one. He was really serious compared to the one who picked her in the afternoon, Marcus. Even though this was also blonde he seemed really rude and didn't want any type of conversation. If she heard his name correctly when Hulkenberg took her to the car it's probably Magnu something.

"Thank you." as soon as the car stops she opens her door and steps out pacing quickly to her building, the man speeding up as soon as she steps outside the cool air.

Bella rolled her eyes, not wasting any time as she was already tired and sleepy, yet for her it was all worth it. The security gives her a nod even though is past midnight he kinda respect her timing. Bella always worked in late turns so they were all used to it. But this time it was worth it, Hulkenberg had given her tons and tons of money, she wouldn't need to work for the next 6 months or more if you could think.

She knew that maybe this wasn't the best type of work, and she felt like shit after it yet she had money, that's what really matters at the end of the day. She stuffs her hand in the back of her jeans reaching the key to stick in but the door was already half open.

It was locked

IT WAS LOCKED WHEN SHE LEFT THIS AFTERNOON.

Bella panicked even more when she sees the weaker lights are still on, but you can't get in without being seen, it's almost impossible and maybe the security would have caught the intruder. Taking a few deep breaths she decides to get in. Bella turns all the lights on and everything seems to be in their right place, the windows closed, the doors all closed.

"It was about freaking time!" Bella puts her hands against her chest, startled with the now known voice.

"You fucking scared me Minttu!" Bella sighs shaking her head, taking off her shoes in the process.

"Well I'm glad, because you deserve to be scared!" Minttu leans against the doorframe crossing her arms above her chest.

"What is wrong with you?" Bella asks confused maybe referring to what happened a few hours ago.

"You're what's wrong with me, dear Isabella." her green orbs looked a bit brighter than normal as if she was crying. She was definitely angry but it seemed like she was controlling the anger or trying to.

"Do not call me Isabella I freaking hate that! Why you're so mad? I didn't do nothing wrong!" the Italian shrugs lighting up the nerves inside Minttu.

"I told you not to go, I gave you a clear order as your boss and what did you do? How can I not get mad? If I told you not to do something and you did the exact opposite." Minttu buries her face in her hands.

"You're the one who taught me to never say no to them, you said we can't reject that because it's dangerous, now what's wrong? I can't understand."

"It's just... You can't be doing this anymore." Minttu takes a deep breath shaking her head.

"What are you talking about? Seriously what's yours and Riccardo's problem?" Minttu glances at her nervously her eyes shooting open in anticipation.

"Was he there? Was Ricciardo there? Isabella, tell me!" she gave a few steps closer, her skin turning place a few wrinkles in her forehead almost turning into a number.