Call Me

Hello to all of you, my lovely readers. Life has just been crazy lately. I was job hunting for months, got a new job, then quit it, got another one and quit that one too. I also had problems with my landlord and had to move to another country. My health has also not been great, probably as a result of all the stress. But there's some positive stuff too. I met someone last year, just for few hours and somehow ended up falling in love. I waited 7 months to be reunited with that person and started a relationship while spending time together for about 2 months (currently long distance relationship). Anyway, I'm ready to start actively writing again! As always I hope you enjoy this chapter :)
_ _ _

The next morning, Jungkook woke up feeling better. He took a hot shower and saw that the love bites on his neck haven't faded away, rather turned even darker shade of purple.

I should sort these out somehow... Next time I will stop hyung gnawing on my neck like this...

He ate a big filling breakfast of warm porridge, took his vitamins and then put on his uniform along with the tie. I bet hyung will be surprised that I tied it myself. Full of pride, Jungkook looked at his tie knot in the mirror. It looks better than his! He threw on a coat and put on the same scarf he wore yesterday to cover the hickeys on his neck.

He stepped outside of his apartment  and locked locked the door behind him. Then he lightly knocked on Taehyung's door. That's weird...He's usually not late....

In a while, when Jungkook's patience almost ran out, Taehyung opened the door and greeted Jungkook with a smile

In a while, when Jungkook's patience almost ran out, Taehyung opened the door and greeted Jungkook with a smile. "Feeling okay?"

"I'm better, I think...,"he sighed, ready to complain about Taehyung being late. "Wait, hyung...what's that?"he pointed at his boyfriend's neck.

"We're a couple now," Taehyung tugged at the scarf tied around his neck. It was the same exact shade of blue as Jungkook's scarf.

"Oh God...weren't you the one telling me that we should keep a low profile in order to avoid bullying?"

"Did I?"he asked innocently. "After yesterday, it's time to reconsider certain things. I want to make sure that it's clear who you belong with."

"Take it off."

"Are you telling me to take off my uniform?"he smirked.