Storm

This chapter was written during three stormy nights :) Enjoy :)
_ _ _

After finishing their late lunch, Jungkook and Taehyung washed the dishes and cleaned the messy kitchen. Then they sat down in the living room. It started pouring outside, raindrops angrily hitting the windows.

 It started pouring outside, raindrops angrily hitting the windows

"That was a feast,"Taehyung sighed, resting his head on his hand.

"I'm glad I could finally do something for you, hyung,"

"My mom doesn't have time to cook for me... I rarely have home cooked meal... this... this meant a lot to me."

"When is your mom coming back?"Jungkook asked.

"After Hangul Day."

"What about your dad?"

"He's been gone for few months, I have no idea when he's coming back."

I know I'm not going to get any more information out of him... I wish he would open up... oh well...

Watching Taehyung's side profile, he got and idea. "Wait here," he ran to his room.

He returned, carrying his sketchbook and a pencil. "Can I draw you, hyung?"

"You know how to draw?" Taehyung raised one eyebrow.

"Well...I'm not bad at it."

"I don't think I'm a good model..."

"Nonsense, you're perfect for it... just a quick sketch...I need to practice drawing portraits."

"Fine, whatever."

Jungkook sharpened his pencil and started sketching. His eyes observing details on Taehyung's face, his hand skillfully putting them on the paper.

 His eyes observing details on Taehyung's face, his hand skillfully putting them on the paper