Sandcastle

I can't believe it, but it's been one year since I started writing this story! So far most of you have been so nice, kind, funny and supportive. I really appreciate every comment, every vote or even if you don't do that and just silently read, it means a lot. It makes me happy that so many of you are enjoying the story and also how I choose to portray Tae and Kookie in this story :)
Also, to think that I have readers on every continent is blowing my mind :D

Comment where you're from, I'm curious if this map is accurate :)Next chapter will come after next 1000 votes ;)Once again, a huge thanks to those who have been here since the beginning as well as those who just started reading recently

Next chapter will come after next 1000 votes ;)
Once again, a huge thanks to those who have been here since the beginning as well as those who just started reading recently. I love you all <3
_ _ _

Jungkook woke up, Taehyung's warm breath tickling his neck, arms holding him tightly. The cutest human koala... God I love him... Jungkook gently kissed the tip of Taehyung's nose, making sure to not wake him up. He then wiggled carefully out of his arms, walked to the bathroom and took a look at himself in the mirror. What the hell is going on with my hair? He laughed quietly, seeing the unicorn horn which Taehyung made from his hair. He washed his face with cold water, then peeked inside the hotel fridge. He grabbed a bottle of juice and as he turned around to go drink it out on the balcony, Taehyung woke up as well.

"Is this the result of your hairstyling?"Jungkook asked, pointing at his hair.

Taehyung rubbed his eyes and looked at Jungkook, giggling,"you look cute."

"Should I start styling my hair like that?"he frowned and crossed his arms.

"I can't help it, your hair is so irresistibly soft."

And he manages to be even cuter, somebody save me. He turned the juice bottle upside down and gulped the cold juice in one go.

"Come here," Taehyung outstretched his arms, inviting him back to the bed.