Husband Material

I haven't slept for 37 hours, the sleep deprivation is fueling my motivation to write :D This chapter is very picture heavy, so sorry if you don't like that...Also another chapter is going to follow this one soon. Possibly tomorrow... Enjoy :)
_ _ _

Jungkook woke up all sweaty and with a headache. He rolled to his back, looking at the ceiling. What happened yesterday? He looked around, his room looked as tidy as he remembered it to be. He saw his pajamas on the floor... Ouch... my head...

So this is how it feels to get drunk

So this is how it feels to get drunk... But at least I'm alive... Where is hyung? How did I get home? I can't remember anything... He took off his sweaty clothes and slowly walked barefoot to the window, the glass panels were frosted and glistening in the morning sun. I'm so thirsty... and hungry... He slipped on new clothes and made his way to the kitchen.

"Good morning."

"Hyung! How did you get here?!"

Taehyung was in the kitchen cooking something.

"I stayed here through the night... for your...safety..."

Jungkook poured himself a large glass of cold water,"I don't remember anything... did I do something stupid?"

"You were just very, very, very confused... that's all."

"I feel horrible now."

"That's what hangover is

"That's what hangover is... Is that...the T-shirt, your ex-girlfriend gave you?"

"Yeah."

"You should change then."

"It's just a T-shirt... it doesn't hold any meaning to me anymore..."

"I don't want you to be wearing it."

"Jeez...Honestly, you are so bossy, hyung," he finished his glass of water. "Did we... did we have fun at least yesterday?" he asked unsure.