Trip to Jeju

I guess all of you were on the good list this year, because you're getting another long chapter :) Enjoy:)
_ _ _
Tuesday went as usual, Jungkook ended up studying with Jimin after school. He noticed that there was something off with his study buddy.

"Hey hyung, is everything okay? You seem a bit...weird today,"Jungkook whispered to his friend sitting across the table.

Jimin smiled at him, but the smile didn't reach his eyes like it would usually do. "Do I? Sorry, it's probably all the stress..."

"Why are you stressed? You said you don't have any tests

"Why are you stressed? You said you don't have any tests..."Jungkook looked at him with concern.

"I...there's something...I don't want to worry you..."

"No, please...If you want to talk, I'm all ears,"Jungkook gave him an encouraging smile.

"I don't think you'd understand..."

"I could try?"

Jimin sighed and rubbed his tired eyes,"you see I had an argument recently...a pretty bad one...But the worst thing is, it was my fault, yet I put the blame on someone else..."

"An argument? What was it about? I don't want to pry, but it would probably be easier to understand, if you know what I mean."

Jimin looked at Jungkook for a long while, as if deciding whether it was a good idea to tell him what's been bothering him. "There's....there's someone I like...but, I'm not too sure..."

"Oh...you're not sure of your feelings?"

"That's not quite right. I know what I feel, but I'm not sure if I'm fully committed...or even want to be fully committed...And I really don't want to hurt that someone."

"So it's not the right person then..."

"I don't know...I feel like it is, but there are complications..."

Jungkook nodded,"I understand."

"The argument...we still talk to each other, it's weird...Aish, I'm not good talking about stuff like this."

"Me neither, hyung,"Jungkook laughed quietly,"but at least we're in the same boat."