Jennie has on a long white dress that accentuates every curve on her body. It's not tight at all but just fits her so well in all the right places. The material is shiny and looks very smooth to the touch. Her hair is half up and the matching white headband she has on really caps of the perfection I see in her.

I know she's not perfect, nobody is, but right here, right now, she has no flaws.

Not one single flaw that I can see.

I grab hold of Jennie's right hand and hold it softly in my own. The connection I feel to her as I squeeze her hand goes beyond a physical attraction. It's like I can feel her heartbeat and it's not anything I've ever felt from anyone. "These are happy tears." I tell her in a whisper.

"Really?" Jennie inquires as her whole face changes from pained to relieved. "You're sure?" I nod as more tears fall. I can't stop them but I'm glad I was able to at least let Jennie know that she shouldn't feel bad. I give her hand another squeeze just in case she has any doubts. "That's good to know."

My eyes won't leave hers and I see something flicker in them that I've never seen before. "What is all of this?"

I'm pretty sure I know but I still have to ask.

I need to hear it from her.

I need her to confirm that I haven't jumped to any wild conclusions like I've been known to do.

Jennie smiles warmly as her eyes light up with excitement. She takes a step back but she doesn't let go of my hand. "I realize this is short notice." She starts as her smile grows even bigger. "And you probably already have a date."

A date?

She used that word, right?

No, Jisoo, stay in the moment.

Please, I want to feel all of this, experience what I never thought I'd get a chance to experience.

Jennie looks around and I let out a small chuckle at how cute she's being right now.

"I mean, who in their right mind would wait this long to ask." Jennie's left hand comes out from behind her back. "Jisoo, will you go to prom with me?" She produces a gorgeous blue corsage that she's been hiding this whole time after she asks me the best question I've heard in my life.

Jisoo, will you go to prom with me?

Hearing that, from Jennie, makes my insides quiver and shake with joy.

Oh my god!

This is my far one of, if not the best moments I've ever experienced.

How can one person be so sweet?

If I had any hope of not falling completely head over heels in love with Jennie before, I don't stand a chance now.

It's unbelievable that Jennie has gone through all this just for me.

For me.

All of this is for me.

From Jennie.

I give Jennie my answer by nodding my head vigorously because she has rendered me speechless, yet again.

I'm going to my senior prom with Jennie Kim.

Even saying it in my head doesn't make it real.

Jennie gets the corsage out of the box and I hold my arm up.

My hand is trembling and Jennie steadies it with her own. She glances up at me as she slides the corsage onto my wrist and her eyes are tearing up a little.

I don't even want to question what all of this means.

I will eventually but I don't want anything to ruin what is going on.

"I'm glad you said yes." Jennie lightly jokes as our hands reconnect.

I wipe my eyes as I smile broadly at her. "I'm glad you asked."

Am I ever!

Jennie brushes the side of my face with the back of her free hand. "You look really beautiful Jisoo."

My stomach clenches but not in a bad way at all.

It's filled with nervous energy like I always pictured my prom night would be.

How is it possible that she can fulfill every dream of mine?

"So do you." I reply as I blush.

Jennie also blushes, which makes my heart flutter like you wouldn't believe. "You ready to go inside?"

I tilt my head and look down at the ground before looking back up at her. "Absolutely."

Jennie tugs on my hand as she intertwines our fingers together and when she reaches the French doors she glances back at me. She turns the knob and I nearly squeal from anticipation.

I have no clue what Jennie has planned for tonight.

And I can't wait to find out.