"Whatever." I smirk as I toss a few menus in her lap. "You don't even know how lucky you are to get the show you did."

"You're right." Her voice is quite deep, "Should I leave a few dollars by the door as a way to say thanks."

"More like a few thousand dollars." I banter back. I love this, really, we're just able to fall in this routine that lets me forget what I did and lets this feisty side of Jennie come out that is positively drool worthy. "And seeing as you couldn't keep your eyes of me, I'd say you were more than satisfied."

Jennie rolls her eyes as her face gets even more flushed. "Wishful thinking Jisoo."

"Eyes up here Jen." I reply when Jennie looks down for a second.

My remark is met by silence and there's a new kind of tension in the air. I can't quite put my finger on what it is but Jennie speaks before I can decipher exactly the cause.

"Are you going to be complimenting yourself all night or do you plan on feeding me?" Jennie jokes.

"So demanding." I joke back.

Demanding Jennie is so sexy!

She could order me around all day and all night.

I wouldn't mind being Jennie's bitch.

Wouldn't mind one damn bit.

I regret putting on a sweatshirt now because my body is heating up at an extraordinary speed.

I decide to look through the takeout menus so I can cool off.

Chinese is out, I'd probably get a chopstick stuck up my nose and have to be rushed to the hospital.

No to Greek as well, too much garlic and just in case my dreams come true I don't want my breath to be nasty.

I turn to Jennie just as she turns to me. "Pizza." We say at the same time.

Great minds think alike!

We share a chuckle and once we've determined what we want on our pizza I place our order. There was a mini argument over who would pay but I won because I gave the guy on the phone my credit card number and Jennie couldn't do a thing about it.

Watching her pretend to pout over losing just made my night.

She is so cute!

I want to pinch her cheeks!

Both sets!

As we make small talk while we wait for our food to arrive I get this feeling that there's something I'm forgetting. It's nagging at me and I start spacing out as I try to remember what it is.

Jennie's right in the middle of telling me about her day when the light bulb goes off.

The contract!

Thankfully I'm prepared and brought it home with me.

My ass would have been grass!

Ok, ok, I never took it out of my purse from the other night.

Same difference.

"Are you ok?" Jennie asks after I've jumped off the couch.

Instead of answering I get the contract out of my purse and show it to her. "I should have given this to you a long time ago."

Jennie reads a few lines and then she smiles. "Do you think you can give me a pen too so I can actually sign it?"

As much as I need to save my own behind, I can't let Jennie just sign it blindly. "Read it over first."