"I hate you," Grady muttered.

"Hate you too GG," I said over my shoulder before belting out Meatloaf.

"I would do anything for love. I would do anything for love, but I won't do that," I sang as I made dramatic hand gestures with every word.

When the song ended my brother was laughing and I could hear Grady's deep throaty chuckle behind me.

"What no applause?" I said laughing.

"Bravo," my brother bellowed, still laughing while Grady clapped behind me.

"Thank, thank you very much," I said doing my best Elvis impression.

"I love you Lyn," my brother laughed, wiping tears away.

"Awwww," I said, "I love you too Bub," I kissed his cheek as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Where's my kiss?" Grady asked, leaning forwards.

"Why don't you ask Gwen for your kiss?" I said, pointing at her as she walked towards the car, talk about desperate.

"Damn," he said and sunk lower into the seat.

"What GG?" I said turning to look at him, "Tired of her already?" That's a player for you.

"Like two weeks ago," he said rubbing his eyes and I laughed.

"That's what you get for being a man whore," I said steeping out of the car.

"You know Ros," he said following me out, "if you would just admit you love me I would stop being a man whore," he smirked.

"Uh huh," I said nodding my head, "and when I professed this hypothetical love that would suddenly turn you into a good guy?" He nodded still smirking down at me, "For all about 2 seconds," I said smiling up at him. "Don't hold your breath for that confession of love," I said over my shoulder as I moved towards our group in front of the building. I needed to escape those blue eyes of his, they seem to always pierce right through me.

"Don't be like that Ros," he said throwing his arm around me, making Gwen stop dead in her tracks.

"Get the fuck off of me," I said, trying to shrug him off, but he was much stronger than me, so he held tight as Gwen tried to kill me with her eyes. "I hate you," I mumbled.

"Feelings mutual Ros," he whispered as we stopped in front of Gwen.

"I knew something was going on between you two," she said pointing between us.

"There is nothing going on," I tried to say, but Grady squeezed my shoulders.

"Sorry Gwen," he said, "but you are old news, I'm on to bigger and better things," he smiled down at me, trying to make it look like we were now an item, but I was not about to play along with that, so I glared.

"Yea bigger," she spat, "she's like a freaking house," that got my attention.

"Excuse me," I said looking at her now.

"You heard me fatty," she said, but she looked scared and she should be. She's only like 5 foot 4 which is practically a midget compared to my 5 foot 10 stature.

"Just because I don't throw up everything I eat, like you, does not make me fat," I said glaring at her.

"But you are," she taunted, apparently not knowing that I was two seconds from kicking her ass; the only thing stopping me was Grady's heavy arm around my shoulders.

"You might wanna take that back now," I said through clenched teeth.

"Why?" she said crossing her arms and staring me down, "I'm not afraid of you," Grady laughed at that, which gave me an idea.