His black hair fell over his piercing blue eyes as me ran towards us. I let myself fantasize for just a moment that he was running towards me, but I shook my head at that stupid thought, he was the school's biggest player, not to mention the biggest jerk on the planet.

"Hurry up," my brother said getting into the car and I moved to get in the front seat.

"Don't even think about it Ros," Grady said, when he reached my side. "Only the hot people get to sit up front," he teased.

"Then why do you get to sit up front?" I shot back, but it was obviously a dumb question, he knew he was hot.

"Because you lie awake thinking about me at night," he smirked, opening the door.

"In your dreams GG," I smirked back and slid into the front seat.

"I mean it Ros," he said, his voice hinting a warning.

"Bub," I pouted, turning towards my brother, "please tell your self absorbed man whore of a friend that it is my turn to sit up front."

"You know pulling the brother card is a total bitch move," Grady said outside the car.

"She does it because it works," my brother smiled, "get your ass in the car Grady, it's her turn to sit up front."

I turned to stick my tongue out at Grady as he slammed the door. "Ha ha," I taunted as he slid into the seat behind me.

"Lyn," my brother said, trying to sound intimidating, but his smile ruined it.

"Yes Bubby," I said leaning into his shoulder and batting my eyelashes.

"Stop tormenting him," he laughed as we pulled out of the driveway.

"He started it," I whined and sat back, putting my seat belt on.

"Did not," Grady said.

"Did too," I returned.

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Did not!."

"DID TOO!"

"Both of you shut up or you are walking to school!" my brother yelled, putting a stop to our petty argument.

"Did not," Grady whispered, but I let it slide just this once.

Ryder turned up the radio to silence us both, but that did not last long because Grady reached between us to change the channel.

"Hey," I said slapping his hand, "I like this song."

"Which is exactly why I am changing it before you start singing," he said turning the radio louder once he finally chose a station, they were playing old rock, eh.

"You don't like my singing?" I asked, pretending to be shocked. I was known to belt out a tune slightly off key, okay mostly off key.

"What was your first clue?" he asked, pushing my seat.

"Stop being a douche," I said, crossing my arms over my chest and pretending to pout.

"Lyn," my brother smiled next to me, "you know your singing sucks," he was close to laughing.

"I know," I continued to pout, "but it's fun and it always makes you laugh," I said looking innocently at him. "I just wanted to make my Bubby laugh," I let my bottom lip slip forward and my eyes went glassy.

"Don't fall for the face man," Grady groaned.

"How can I not?" my brother smiled before turning the radio back.