I've Thrown Away My Wishes I Cherry You!

Chapter 15: I've Thrown Away My Wishes, I Cherry You!

Asuka's POV

I have changed over these past four months, what happened yesterday was proof.

"Minna..." I stood up at the table and get everyone's attention.

"I want to tell you... I've thrown away my wish for finding the Magamus Opias." Everyone seemed shocked and Brook spoke up first.

"Why? Don't you wish to be a mermaid once again?"

"No, I used to think the reason I wasn't happy was because I couldn't swim and I couldn't return to Atlantixa but I now know the reason I wasn't happy is because I had no friends that loved me, I was all alone for years on end, and I hurt so many people... Yet when I found all of you I found happiness and love that is true friendship, so my original dream back when I was still a mermaid is the one I shall pursue, I want to travel the worlds oceans and explore it with the people I love! I want to feel the freedom of the ocean!" I shouted in joyful tears and everyone cheered.

"Adventure awaits us and we can't wait to share it with you Gol D. Asuka!" Luffy said with his big trademark grin plastered on his face.

"So that's why you said you wouldn't be seeing that merman again..." Nami said to me in realization.

"As long as you stay with us Asuka!" Chopper was moved to tears and he clung to my arm.

"I will never leave, don't worry."

~

It was around sunset and everyone was filled with adrenaline as we had a party filled with Brooks cheerful music on the back deck.

I felt slightly overwhelmed and decided to head to the front deck for a break.

"Did you mean it?" I heard Zoro's voice next to me and I jumped.

"Baka, don't scare me! What? About not wanting to find the stone? Yeah," "no... Before that when you were talking to your friend you said you didn't love him because you were already in love with someone else... Is it...?" I turned to look at him and smiled.

"Yes, it's you." I reached up and kissed his lips and I could feel the glare of the setting sun through my eyes as he kissed me back.

"I want to here you say it." Zoro stated whispering in my ear.

"I love you, Zoro..." I looked into his eyes and the most unpredictable thing happened, he smiled brightly at me, the orange glow of the sunset reflected off of him and I didn't know where on his face to look for he just seemed so happy his face was so... It's just indescribable.

"You're so cute when you smile." It slipped from my mouth and his face returned to a frown once again. "I'm not cute baka," "KAWAII!" I said to annoy him and his face turned red.

"I'll throw you in the sea!" "I'll crush your balls!"

He looked afraid and tried to run away.

"COME BACK BAKAYARO!" I chased after him laughing until he stopped suddenly I ran into his back.

The whole crew was hiding behind the wheel being extremely quiet.

"YOU GUYS!" I tightened my fist and Zoro gritted his teeth with a small blush appearing over his face.

"I told you it was meant to be! YOHOHO!" Brook clasped his hands together and I rolled up my sleeves of my red t-shirt and I was aware of the evil look in my eyes.

"I heard somewhere that if you boil bones they snap easy." Brook coward behind Robin and Sanji looked at Zoro solemnly and said. "I'm glad you're happy marimo, just don't be too happy..." Zoro looked at him strangely but before he could respond Luffy interrupted.