A Mystery Girl From The Sea The Straw Hats Surprise!

I do not own One Piece, One Piece is created by Eiichiro Oda/Shueisha, I just own my OC Asuka, Atlantixa is based on the legend of Atlantis.

Chapter 1: A Mystery Girl From The Sea, The Straw Hats Surprise!

Asuka's POV

I was caught in the ferocious storm, I tried using my powers to help me but the sea was unforgiving.

If I drown I will die... What am I going to do?

Then most expectantly my small boat broke apart and I fell into the sea.

This is it, I can forget my dreams, forget my life.

I was sinking into the ocean fast... Crap this is bad.

Unexpectedly I felt strong arms wrap around my waist, an octopus?

It was too late to question anything because my mind slowly faded to darkness.

~

I woke suddenly coughing up water... I was on grass... Wait grass?

The last thing I remember is something latching itself to me and blacking out.

"She's awake minna!" I opened my eyes to see a woman with long black hair and calming eyes the colour of the sea.

"My name is Nico Robin, you were caught in the storm last night... You're on the Mugiwara ship now." She explained seeing my confusion.

I looked behind her to see a raven haired boy, a beautiful girl with long orange hair, a long nose guy, a man with three chins and a electric blue hair, a blonde man with a curled eyebrow that seemed to have blood running down his nose, a man with green hair and three swords and a skeleton with a miniature reindeer on his afro?

WHERE AM I?

"Oh you're awake! What's your name? I'm Monkey D. Luffy and this is my crew." He gestured to the crowd surrounding me.

"My name is Asuka... I'm on a pirate ship correct?" I stood up dusting off my yukata and checking my oversize bag was still strapped to my body. "Where's my bag?!"

"Don't worry, it's inside, and that's right! The best damned pirate ship, the Thousand Sunny! I'm Franky, nice to meet ya!" The man with the metal nose said in a funky voice.

I sighed in relief. "As long as it's not a marine ship... Before I drowned I felt arms around me... Was that one of you?"

The man with blonde hair and curly eyebrows rushed to my side with hearts in his eyes.

"That was I my love! It must be fate because I have never seen anyone with beauty like yours; I saw you in your boat from the Sunny and rescued you! My name is Sanji, but you can just call me your prince, or handsome savior or the love machine!" I was taken aback by his words and felt quite startled.

"Baka cook... You spotted her, I saved her." The man with the green hair and scar over one eye muttered. "Shut up Zoro you shitty swordsman!" The man with the green hair, Zoro, glared at me silently.

"Umm... Thanks..." I said ignoring his gaze.

What's his problem?

"Minna please, she's just woken up, you'll put her into shock!" The little reindeer said surprising me.

A talking reindeer?

"My name is Tony Tony Chopper, I'm the doctor aboard this ship... I'm sorry about them." "That's alright, you're really cute, I never knew reindeers could talk, how interesting..."

I gave an interest in the doctor and he laughed dancing around. "Oh don't be silly, I ate the Hito Hito no mi... Don't call me cute, its not like it's going to make me happy or anything."

Right...

Then the skeleton approached me and I freaked out.

How can a skeleton be alive?

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Brook, mademoiselle may I inquire... Can I see your panties?" "SUMIMASEN?" I flipped out when he started talking and then he asked for my panties?

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" The girl with orange hair and a green and white bikini hit Brook and Sanji on the head.

"I'm so sorry the crew is being exceptionally rude... My name is Nami; I'm the navigator of the ship... Would you mind telling us a bit about yourself?"

I nodded and began.

"My name is Asuka, I'm from the first half of the Grand Line born and raised in an underwater island called Atlantixa... I came to the New World in order of perusing my dream of finding in Magamus Aprias... Although I'm not an official pirate or have a crew I have a bounty of 505,000,000 beli... The World Government is constantly pursuing me to convince me to become Royal Shichibukai even though I'm not even a pirate to begin with... Well I killed some marines and stole some stuff, but that's life... " I laughed and scratched my head.

"SHICHIBUKAI? 505,000,000?" All but Nico Robin said in surprise. "What's so threatening about a girl like you? I bet you couldn't even kill a fly." Zoro the glaring man said and I tightened my fist.

"Schiaffo liquido!"

I used my powers to slap him hard in the face causing him to fall over.

When the rest of the Straw Hats turned around to see their comrade on the floor dripping in water they gasped.

"Devil fruit powers?" "Yes, I ate the Mizu Mizu no mi... It's a logia type fruit with the ability over the element of water."

Luffy, the captain stood in awe. "YOU MUST BECOME OUR NAKAMA!" I looked at him surprised and Nami sighed. "Ignore him,"

"Excuse me Asuka... You said you lived in an underwater village?" Robin smiled politely at me.

To Be Continued

~~