Poker And Sakè Are for big kids Asuka's Revenge

Chapter 7: Poker And Sakè Are for big kids, Asuka's Revenge.

Asuka's POV

Oh gee... What is wrong with him? So hentai...

How embarrassing! Maybe I should use combustion on him...

No, I'm not that mean, Robin already obliged with her powers...

Even though I hate that man with a passion I still feel a little guilty.

I walked into the kitchen where Sanji was preparing dinner and the men of the crew were playing poker.

I wrapped my arms around my now clothed body and glared at Zoro.

Baka marimo.

He just rolled his eyes at me and I sat next to Franky.

"Hey, do you want to play poker with us?" Franky nudged and I laughed. "I don't think that's a good idea..." 'C'mon I'll teach you and you can use some of my beli, Nami's not allowed to play because she is horrible at it then tries to con us out of money for apparent debts we owe..." Franky laughed shakily pointing to Nami who was watching Sanji cook.

"Who's winning right now?" I asked and he pointed to the marimo. "Unfortunately Zoro..." "I SHALL PLAY!" I decided slamming my fist on the table.

"Yohohoho!" Brook laughed and I raised my eyebrow. "Don't think I can play boys?" "It's not that..." Brook said slyly.

"So can you play?" Usopp asked and I nodded my head. "I've played once or twice..." "Alright then! It's settled, deal Asu chan some cards Franky!" "Okay!"

Oh these boys don't have a clue...

~

"Come one Zoro! Poker is a mans pride, a women cannot defeat you!" Usopp encouraged Zoro and I glared at him. "How come I handed you all your asses on a silver plate?" "She's got a point." Franky crossed his arms in defeat.

"All in." Zoro threw his money on the table and I obliged as well. "All in." "It's getting serious! I feel it in my bones!" Brook laughed at his own pun.

"Full house." Zoro laid his cards on the table smirking; I showed no interest through my blank face.

So far I had everyone's money and Zoro was the only one left.

"Five of a kind..." I put my cards down and collected the remaining beli on the table.

"HOW THE HELL! I don't believe you played once or twice! You're a card shark and a cheat!" Zoro accused me and I laughed lightly handing everyone ten percent of they're bets back.

"I can't, it's a man's shame." Luffy and Usopp refused but I forced it into their hands.

"Okay, maybe I played pirates out of their ship once... They were drunk; I sold the ship and made twice the profit the next day... I needed all the money I could get when I first came to the above sea world... How do you think I got my way into the New World? I lied, cheated, played people out... Survival is key. BUT! You have no proof to say I cheated."

"I knew you were untrustworthy." Zoro glared at me and I returned his stare.

"The moment I accepted Luffy's offer I meant it, you're my friends now, I might kick your ass in poker but I'd be at your back in a fight."

And with that I took my leave.

~~

It was midnight and everyone was partying and having fun, the usual thing, you know.

"CRISIS!" I shouted on tears and everyone stopped.

"WHAT'S WRONG ASUKA?" They all yelled at once, whoa kind of creepy.

"There's no more sakè left..." I got depressed and knelt on the ground.

"Zoro's probably responsible for that." Usopp jerked his thumb to the swordsman and I frowned.

"A little thing like you drinks sakè? You're kidding of course." Zoro laughed and an invisible bucket of water 'magically' falls over the lazy marimo.

Nah I lie, it was I.

"Bring it on snot head, I cleaned you up in poker this afternoon I can easily do it in drinking." His face turned red and he snapped. "Fine! I'll get the booze and we'll see then."

"You're playing with fire Asuka." Chopper warned and I smiled. "Lucky I'm made of water!"

Zoro came back down with a mountain of sakè and I smirked.

Since I'm made of water I can't be left intoxicated by any liquid substance since my body just expels the chemicals and recycles the water substance.

After I had drunk seventeen bottles of alcohol and Zoro had drunk fifteen he passed out.

"Take a photo so he remembers Sanji san." "Of course my lovely!"

"Sanji san..." "Yesss." He came closer to me with hearts in his eyes. "I may need a favor from you in moment..." I kicked the side of Zoro's head lightly.

"Anything for you my love!" "I'm sure you'll appreciate it."

"MELLORINES! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?"

~

"Wow... You really hate him don't you? I doubt he would be fazed by something like that though- but I will defiantly help." Sanji smirked becoming serious.

I stared at the passed out Zoro and sighed.

"He think's he has to protect me, don't say anything but earlier this morning I slipped in the shower and he was there carrying me back to my room, naked... I'm logia! I keep telling him but he doesn't listen!" "That man saw you naked... This revenge will be sweet."

Uhh... I think that he only heard that part...

We waited in the kitchen with the lights off until he was awake and he stumbled in looking for the light switch

"Are you sure about this mademoiselle?" "Shh... Ya."

He found the light switch and Sanji put the plan into action.

He kissed me against the wall; I could taste the addictive tang of cigarettes.

So Zoro didn't think this was against my will I put my arm round Sanji's neck and moaned into the kiss.

I heard a door slam and I pushed Sanji away.

"ASUKA MY LOVE! YOU ARE THE BEST KISSER!" Sanji went into mellorine mode and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you think it worked?" "He seemed pretty angry." Sanji lit a cigarette and I sighed.

"I'm sorry for using you like that Sanji... I'd appreciate it if we kept it between us." "Of course, you don't have to be sorry, if he was bothering you then such drastic measures had to be taken. Although I've never seen him so worked up over something like that... I kind of didn't think he knew what kissing meant.

"I just want reassurance that I can have a shower without him at arms length, plus there is just something that makes me want to hurt him... Oh my sea kings that sounded evil... I mean-" I covered my mouth but Sanji stroked my hair in attempt to calm me down.

"Its okay Asuka, he is the kind of person who is easy to be make enemies with... Now that I think about it you'd be great friends with Tashigi," he laughed and I raised an eyebrow, "a lovely girl who hates Zoro and thinks she can beat him, she's a marine... Basically Zoro is her mortal enemy, you two would be peas in a pod."

"Probably... What's with that look?" I started getting scared.

"Do you know what yuri is?" "No..." "I'll see you later Asu, I have some... Sleep... To catch up on...'

Sometimes I don't understand him.

~

A/N ASUKA'S SO MEAN!!!!!!!