Zoro And Asuka's Past? The Man Who Will Do Anything To Win!

Chapter 3: Zoro and Asuka's past? Zoro, the man who will do anything to win!

Asuka's POV

One Month Later.

This past month with the Mugiwara pirates has been really fun, they are like a family to each other and I'm being pulled in fast. Robin and Franky are two I've grown particularly close to.

Robin, because we share a passion of knowledge and books and we never run out of things to talk about.

Franky has been like a big brother to me, out of Sanji, who is just perverted and wont talk about anything but how the oceans brought us together, that swordsman that just stares at me like if he does it long enough I'll burst into flames and Brook... Brook is really nice and plays lovely music but I just haven't grown close to him, maybe its because I'm still a tiny bit freaked out at the fact he's a skeleton.

Right now I was sun bathing in a bikini with Nami.

"So, do you think I'd look good as a mermaid Asuka?" Nami asked whilst flicking a strand of hair back.

"Sure thing Nami chan... I'm sure all the merman in Atlantixa would fall for you." "I really need an Atlantixan man... Kind, caring, sensitive... You're so lucky." She sighed bringing a hand to her cheek.

"Not really, not my type, I think I may have above sea blood because I act nothing like the typical Atantixan girl, you see they are all... How do I describe it, the minute they are born they are ready to be like their mother, be a housewife, look after merchildren... Yadadyada, I want to live a little." "So you didn't want to be like your mother?" Nami asked as I stretched my arms out in the sun. "Never knew mine, I was left with my teacher at a young age."

"Me too, I feel you... So what is your type of guy Asuka?" She looked at the sky with nostalgia and changed the subject quickly.

"Evidentially the exact opposite of any man in Atlantixa, strong, determined, controlled, resilient, always has a plan... Also I have this thing for red heads." I laughed but waved my hand and quickly added. "That's not important though..."

"Oh so kind of like Zoro." She pointed to the swordsman pressing weights at the front of ship, fifteen meters from us.

"NAMI! DON'T SAY CRAP!" Zoro turned around frustrated at hearing our conversation.

"No way! Zoro's not my type! I mean I haven't even known you guys for long and the person I have spoken with the least is Zoro... So from first impression I don't think he is my type, sorry Zoro san." My faced turned red as I tried my best to deny anything.

He turned around with a scowl.

"Just don't speak crap like Nami and you'll be in my good books." Two seconds after he said that he had his knees on the floor clutching his head.

"Cat... Thief... You're on the top of my first to die list." Zoro spoke in pain as Nami stood behind him with a sinister face and sparkles in her eyes.

Chopper suddenly appeared by my side and said in hushed tones.

"It's more like Nami's good books you should be in..." I nodded in agreement as I pitied the unfortunate swordsman who was nursing his throbbing head.

"Oh yeah! Sanji said its lunch, everybody lets eat!" Chopper took my hand a pulled me, I laughed at the cute reindeer and followed him to the kitchen.

Luffy was already there shoveling food into his mouth.

"Asu chan! Come sit with me!" I laughed and sat in the seat beside him. "Yes captain,"

"So, how do you like it with the crew so far?" Luffy questioned, continuing to eat.