The Sunken Island of Atlantixa Robin's Joy and Luffy's Decision.

Chapter 2: The Sunken Island of Atlantixa, Robin's Joy and Luffy's Decision.

Asuka's POV

''Atlantixa is an island that sunk into the sea many thousands of years ago, no one above the water would know about it though because it was said to have happened in the blank century, there is a poneglyth that explains all of our history, Atlantixan's are educated on poneglyth's from a young age so we know about our history, this sort of makes us the archaeologist of the sea. Over the years our people evolved and grew tails and gills in order survive underwater... I don't have a tail because I ate a devil fruit, which turned me against the sea, therefore into a human. That's why I'm in search for the Magamus Aprias, it's the only thing said that revokes devil fruit powers, its said it is on the island Raftel, where the One Piece is... The reason I'm telling you all this is because I've pretty much given up..."

Everyone seemed to have different responses...

"A MERMAID? I knew it was fate that I saw your little boat falling into the deep romantic sea!" Sanji fell to my feet and Nami sighed pulling Sanji away.

"Poneglyths? Asuka, would you mind sharing your knowledge with me? I'm an archeologist too and the only person in the world who knows how to read them, well besides the Atlantixan's... I would really love to understand all you're saying." Robin smiled happily, she may have a poker face but there was no denying the happiness she was experiencing.

Luffy walked up to me with a serious look on his face. "You're strong. You're mermaid. You have history. You get along with my nakama. Most importantly you have dreams. YOU MUST BECOME MY NAKAMA!" I looked at him with a shocked expression.

"I really cant burden you all with the government chasing after me, they are re-" Nami interrupted me. "Don't you read the papers? We're the Mugiwara pirates! We declared war on the World Government! We knocked down Enies Lobby; we've defeated Crocodile and Gecko Moria of the Royal Shichibukai! Hence, Monkey D. Luffy, bounty: 400,000,000 beli, Roronoa Zoro, bounty: 120,000,000, Sanji: 77,000,000, the rest of us have bounties too but our monster trio are the most formidable fighters. The World Government peruses us as well! Join us on our quest to find the One Piece!" She gestured to the crew with a passion not seen in every other pirate crew.

"That was you guys that took down Moria? I read about it but I didn't know that you pirate's were behind it..."

"The world is not a place to be alone in, we all have our own dreams to pursue... Zoro will be the best swordsman, Sanji will find the All Blue, Nami will draw a map of the entire world and its oceans, Usopp will be a brave warrior of the seas, Robin will find the Rio Poneglyth and discover its true history, Chopper will be a doctor that can cure anything, Franky will sail around the world on the Sunny with us, Brook will visit Laboon once again as we finish our voyage... AND I WILL BECOME PIRATE KING!" Luffy shouted with inspiration and determination.

The whole crew seemed to be completely out of this world...

I've never met people like this.

These Straw Hat pirate are really something...

"You really want me to join your crew?" I questioned the captain.

"Of course!" Luffy answered and the swordsman spoke up. "We look out for all our nakama and leave no man behind, are you willing to sacrifice your life for a fellow crew mate?"

I thought about this for a few moments.

I've really taken a shining to the Mugiwara pirates... They all seemed determined to follow their dreams, loyal to the captain and crew and really nice.

"Yes, I want to be your nakama, I want to join your voyage!"

"NOW LETS PARTY! You can tell us more about yourself Asu!" The captain jumped up and down excitedly.