Worst plan in action The Heartbroken Hatred

Chapter 10: Worst plan in action, The Heartbroken Hatred.

Asuka's POV

"So... I was right then, Portgas D. Ace is my brother, but what's the point?" I broke the silence at the dinner table and Luffy smiled.

"He's my brother too!" "What?" I looked at the boy with food stuck in his hair but then remembered what Usopp told me about Luffy and Ace.

Robin interrupted to heal my thoughts.

"Not really, biologically no but they grew up together and as close brothers get..."

"Okay then... I've met one member of the Whitebeard pirates, Marco, only briefly but he seemed really nice, he even asked if I wanted a position on Whitebeard's crew, before the battle at Marineford, I said no but he insisted that if I needed or wanted to the offer would always stand." Luffy looked a little sad and put his meat down.

"If Ace and Whitebeard were still alive would you join their crew? "Of course not, I'm a Straw Hat pirate."

The whole crew laughed and cheered and that awkward feeling broke as conversation lit up all over the table and I felt at home.

"Hold it! Where is the sakè?" I said distraught and Brook laughed. "Zoro san will take you to get more, there should be some still in your stash right?" Sanji flinched at the word stash but Zoro beckoned me to follow him.

For the sake of sakè I did.

"Gee, you hoard sakè or something?" I gesture to his collection of bottle in a secret hatch in the wall of the observation room.

He laughed and passed me a bottle.

Zoro laughed at my joke... Is he being nice

"It's handy to get your hands on as much when that baka cook isn't looking." He drunk half a bottle in one go... Wow he is a heavy drinker, looks like we have something in common after all.

"Give Sanji a break, you guys always seem at each others throats." "Because he's an idiot, who cares anyway I have my sakè, swords and a dream, nothing else needed." "I'll drink to that."

~Eleven Bottles Of Contaminated Sakè later~

"Ahh, I've drunk so much, I feel really good! Although... Alcohol shouldn't affect me... Strange..." I giggled untying my hair.

"Ahhhsuuuukahhhh!" Zoro stretched my name out.

"Ya?" "I don't know, your name just feels really good on my tongue." "Is that so Roronoa san?" "You know what else feels good on my tongue? Yours..."

Zoro knocked over a bottle of sakè and grabbed my neck smirking at me.

"What are you doing Zoro?" "You hardly call me by my first name, you should do it more.

He kissed my mouth with force that shocked my body.

I ran my hands through his green hair as he slid his tongue over mine.

I moaned in pleasure and he moved his hand down to my bare stomach tracing his hand up around my back tugging playfully on the strings of my bikini.

I gasped as pulled it out completely; I didn't stop him at all.

~Good Morning >.>'~

"Mm... That sun is reall- AHHH!" I covered my mouth quickly with wide eyes at what I aw before me.

"Roronoa baka?" We were still in the observation room but with a blanket wrapped around our bodies, our naked bodies.

"Crap... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? GET UP!" I shook Zoro's shoulder and he opened his eye.

I put my head in my hands and quickly removed them.

Zoro's muscular physic was suddenly above me.

"Shall we continue?" He kissed under my jaw and I pushed him off before I caved.

I ran to the other side of the room in search of clothing, anything...

"Where's my bikini... I hate you so much more now you damn swordsman! How dare you take advantage off me when I was drunk, how was I even fucking drunk in the first place? I can't get drunk!" I tied my bikini strap around my neck and he looked amused.

"We were both drunk, but that's beside the point, you seemed to be enjoying it."

I grabbed the handle of the door but I felt his strong arms around me and I felt my stomach jump.

Don't Asuka.

"Not a word." I said before breaking his grip and running out, slamming the door behind me.

Zoro's POV

That backfired...

I put my hand across my head... I'm so sorry Asuka I didn't mean to do that...

I was just going to get her to talk... I drank a lot of sakè too... So I went a bit overboard.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I made her hate me 100% more.

Why do I care about her so much

Why can't I let her go and minimize her troubles?

Because I want to fix them, I don't really know why but when I chose to rescue her in that storm I knew it was strange because I wouldn't risk my life for a random person on the sea in a storm who was probably a thief...

But I did, the fact remains true.

Because I... Love her.

~

Asuka's POV

When I stormed out of the crows' nest I noticed it was still early and no one would be up, except maybe Robin or Nami.

But it was neither, the person who sat at the kitchen bench with an overcast look was Sanji.

"I knew it, let me kill him," fury was undeniably in Sanji's eyes but I stopped him with my powers.

"Don't- nothing happened, I fell asleep that's all... Everything's fine."

Sanji gave me the look and his eyes seemed watery.

"It's too obvious what happened Asuka, I didn't think this would happen, you're too cleaver for that... I guess I was wrong." "You're not." I stopped him from walking by grabbing his arm.

"Somehow the bastard got me drunk and if I was sober I wouldn't have done that." "Asuka... You're the prettiest strongest girl I've met, mentally and physically he's possibly the strongest man... You make a good couple." "We are not a couple and never will be."

He walked away and I sighed.

I've hurt too many people...

So many.

So many.

So many.

So many.

TOO MANY!

I don't even mean it...

I walked back to my room and fell onto my bed

How did I get drunk though?

Dirty tricks...

One thing is certain; I'm never going to the observation room again.