Don't you touch Them!!

Okay guys, quick heads up, this is gonna be a long and emotional chapter, it will involve some suggestive situations along with Harm going to the Paladins. So sit back, get some tissues, maybe some snacks, and get ready to cry.

3rd Person P.O.V

"The Paladin will never know what hit him.. because soon.. He will belong to us..." The mysterious voice said as they were standing next to the taller stronger male next to them.

"Remember, we only want him and that child."

"Of course.. Lord Zarkon.." The woman said with a smirk on her face as she went off the plan and capture Keith and his Baby.

Meanwhile on Earth

"Where's Lancy Lance, where did he go?" Lance said with his hands covering his face with the 1 week old in Keith's arms.

"Where did he go Kelly? Where's Lance?" Keith said smiling and playing with his baby girl.

"Peek a boo!" Lance said smiling as he moved his hands from his face. The baby however didn't really care, and was mostly interesting in nursing from her Daddy.

"Guess she justs wants to Nurse, better luck next time Lance." Keith said smiling and petting the baby girls back as he ate.

Keith and Lance were alone in the shack, since everyone else was busy. And right now they were trying to get in some "bonding time" as Lance refered to it. And at the moment they were both laughing and smiling.

"Hey Keith?" Lance asked as he rubbed his thumb on the baby's small hand that was resting on her daddy's chest.

"Yeah Lance..?" Keith asked looking over to the former blue Paladin.

"Um.. well.. do you regret being in Voltron at all? I mean if you hadn't been in Voltron, then none of this would have ever happened. You wouldn't have Kelly, you wouldn't have the Black Lion, and.. you wouldnt have us. You could have just stuck with Shiro.. you could have even possibly been let back into the Garrison." Lance asked as he rested his arm on the couch near Keith's shoulders.

"No.. I don't regret anything. I don't regret being a Paladin, I don't regret having that accident with Lotor, I don't regret the Blade, and I really don't regret having Kelly.. She's one of the most amazing things to ever happen to me.. I never thought I'd be given a family of my own, and now I have that.. a family." Keith said smiling and looking to Lance, they were both blushing ever so slightly as they looked at each other.

"Keith.. remember when I told you that we made a good team?" Lance asked as he carefully held onto Keith's hand.

"Of course I do.. It was one of the most important times of my life.." Keith said smiling and leaning closer to Lance.

"Why is that..?" The Cuban boy asked smiling and leaning closer as well.

"Because, it was the day I knew I loved you.." Keith whispered before the two boys shared a loving kiss.

The next Morning..

Keith woke up from his bed to feel a muscular arm around his waist, he still had his clothes on, and Kelly was still sleeping next to him. The only difference was that Lance had his arms around his waist and his face buried deep into Keith's hair. And to think he said he hated Keith's hair. Lance then started to stir a bit before opening his eyes and looking at Keith.

"Hey.." Lance said with his tired yet attractive voice.

"Hey.." Keith said in return before sitting up to feed Kelly.