I.. I care about you.. Part 1

Hey guys! I don't really have any thing to say about this chapter. But I hope you like it anyways!

Keith P.O.V.
The red Palidin woke up Alone in his bed, it had been a few days since Lotor left and he said he didn't plan on returning soon. And that was good, the fact that he used that word to control him hurt his soul. The fact that he wasnt in control of himself hurt him.

He had also started showing a little bit more, now he could actually tell he was pregnant if he didn't wear a shirt. He had also been eating more and not training as hard, he was taking it easy while still staying healthy.

The pale pregnant boy felt sick to his stomach being in his room, he couldn't could the amount of times Lotor screwed him in this room alone, the wall, the floor, his bed, and that was just in his room. He didn't even count the little Kitchen accident.

Finally the pale pregnant boy finally decided to head out of his room to get some food, and he was met with a happy smiling Hunk, who looked like he was cooking something.

"Hey Keith!" Hunk said smiling to the smaller boy and then turning the Altean stove off so he could talk to him.

"Hey Hunk.." He said smiling rather weakly, he then pulled himself onto the counter so he could sit on it.

"Your timing is perfect, I'm making an Altean take on Ramen noodles, your favorite!" The yellow Paladin said with excitement dripping from his voice.

"That sounds great.." Keith said smiling and chuckling a bit before putting one of his hands on his now slightly swollen belly.

Hunk noticed this and smiled, he hadn't been able to be around a pregnant person in forever, and it reminded him of his family.

"U-Uh... Keith, could I maybe.. And you can say no! But.. could I touch your belly?" Hunk asked the boy quite nervously as a sweat broke loose on his face.

"Sure Hunk.." Keith said still smiling, another person touching his stomach actually sounded good to him, he wasn't sure why, it just did.

Keith pulled his shirt off his swollen stomach and allowed Hunk to put his hand on it, which he finally did moments later. His hands were very warm and big, but that didn't bother Keith, sure his hands were a little rough compared to his soft belly but he didn't care, the warmth and the care Hunk was giving his stomach felt good. And it made Keith happy.

"Your belly is so soft." Hunk said smiling as he kept rubbing the pregnant boys middle, after a.few minutes of touching Hunk finally got back to cooking and called everyone for dinner moments later, Keith insisted on setting the table, which he ended up doing even though Hunk didn't want him moving around so much with him pregnant.

Keith sat at the table enjoying his food till he was met with a slightly nervouse smile from all the others.

"What? Is there something on my face?" The pregnant boy asked touching his cheeks.

"No, no. We.. We were just wondering.. could we possibly touch your stomach too?" The Princess asked with a hopeful look. Hunk must have told the others about what happened earlier, and Keith wasn't apposed to it either, it must be a pregnancy thing.

Keith nodded before pulling his black shirt up to show his small bump, the others looked at it in awe, it had been years, and for some of them centuries, since they had even seen a pregnant person. So that plus the fact that it was Keith made it that much more interesting.

"Now now guys, this is Keith's body and his child. So he should choose who goes when." Shiro said as he motioned for the others to sit back down.

Keith let a rare chuckle escape his lips before he looked at the others smiling a bit.

"It's okay Shiro, you guys can go in whatever order you want." Keith said as he layed back in his chair and allowed the others to see his bump.

The others all went one after another, first it was Allura and Coran, then Hunk, next was Pidge, and finally it was Shiro. Lance looked disgusted to see Keith like that, and it made the pregnant boy feel very self conscious.

Lance hesitantly walked over to the boy with his arms crossed over his chest.

"So.. when are you gonna get rid of it?" Lance said with a cold tone that could spit acid.

"W-What..?" Keith asked stuttering and holding his stomach. He felt tears threaten to come to his eyes.

"I mean when are you getting rid of that.. thing. It's not natural." Lance said poking his bare stomach roughly.

Shiro quickly pulled Lance's hand away from Keith's stomach before the Cuban boy yanked it away.

"I bet you even liked getting screwed by that purple monster! That baby might not even be forced!" The Cuban boy yelled as he looked at the shirt pregnant boy.

"Lance that's enough!" Shiro shouted as he kept Lance away from Keith.

"Keith are you alr-" Shiro froze when he heard his brother whimpering and crying. He turned around to see Allura and Coran trying to comfort the crying boy.

Keith stood up from his seat, and all that was heard was the sound of his hand hitting against Lance's face.

The blue Paladin held the spot on his cheek when the small boy slapped him. He had finally realised what he'd said. And before he could say anything Allura was leading the crying boy back to his room.

"Lance what the Quiznack?!?!" The others yelled, as if they were about to kill him.

That's it for this chapter guys! Sorry it's a little short. But I hope you still liked it. And for the next Chapter I'm gonna add the winning oc into the book. So look out for a new name! Till next time guys, bye!