I.. I care about you.. Part 2

Hey guys! This is part 2 to the part 1 (obviously) but anyways I hope you guys like it!

Lance P.O.V.
Lance and the others have started to deal with Keith's nightmares and pained noises again for the past few weeks, and it's not allowing anyone to sleep.

The Cuban boy wants nothing more than to go into his room and make it all better, but after that situation at dinner a few weeks ago, and a lot of apologies to not just Keith but every one. And Keith still a bit mad at him, he's to scared to do anything about it.

His thoughs are soon interrupted by a knock on his bedroom door, it's very late at night and the fact that someone is up right now knocking on Lances door seems strange, but he soon gets up to answer the door. He is greeted with a pained looking Keith holding his stomach and shaking.

"Keith? What are you doing up you should be asleep." He said to the shivering raven haired boy.

"I want you to do it again..." Keith said just barely above a whisper.

"What?" The blue Paladin asked with a questioning facial expression.

"I want you to do what you did last time.. and make the pain stop.." Keith mumbled as he quickly took his shirt and pajama pants off, leaving him in his boxers.

"K-Keith.." Lances face was a flushed pink color at this point.

"Please Lance.. I need it.." he said whimpering and looking as if he was about to cry.

Lance nodded hesitantly as Keith layed on his bed. Lance quickly started moving his hands on Keith's pressure points and pushing.

The red Palidin soon started moaning and panting, but no because he was turned on, oh no, but because he was just that happy to feel something other than cramping and pain.

Lances face was a dark red color now, luckily Keith couldn't see it since he had his eyes closed.

After repeating this action for a few minutes Keith had fallen asleep, and Lance soon fell asleep on top of him, by accident of course.

A few hours later

Lance was blushing and panting, he was wide awake at this point and it was still late at night. He soon felt the boy next to him pulling on his boxers

"K-Keith?!" He asked shocked and blushing, worried that Keith would see his obvious excitement.

"Lance.. I need you.." the raven haired boy said as he pulled the Cuban boy on top of him.

"W-What?" Lance asked the pregnant boy stuttering.

"I said.. I need you." He said almost begging the boy above him.

Lance was to hot and bothered to question him right now, so he didn't hesitate to started kissing him. He soon put his tongue into the boys mouth as he moved his hand up and down his waist.

"Lance.." the raven haired boy said in a whining tone of voice.

Lance quickly woke up from his lucid dream. He fell off of his bed in the process, but luckily it didn't wake the sleeping Keith.

"Quiznack.. I care about him.." The Cuban boy mumbled.

That's it for part 2 guys, sorry it's short, but I hope you liked it! And till next time guys, bye!