I'm here..

Hey guys, so my vacation is over today, (Wednesday) so I'm gonna start working on the new chapter. And I might start working on some more too. But anyways I hope you all like it.

Lance P.O.V.
Lance felt like a complete jerk for treating Keith badly, sure he was mad that Keith wasn't saying anything to the team, like ever.. But he was still a Palidin, and he was supposed to be treated as such. But he was just so mad at Keith, and by mad he ment jealous. Both his crushed were hanging out together all the time, Keith and Allura.

Lance knew he was bi, and he accepted that he liked Keith, He even liked Keith more than Allura, but that didnt stop him from getting jealous of the two.

But one day, as Lance was walking down the hallway to his room, He had noticed that Allura and Coran were in Keith's room with him. And being the curious person that he was he decided to spy on the conversation.

"Allura what am I going to do..? I can't get rid of it, I can't try to run.." said a slightly muffled Keith through the wall.

"Don't worry Keith, Coran and I will both be here for you. And we won't say a word of this to anyone until your ready, we promise." Sad the slighty less heard Allura.

Lance wanted to know what they were hiding. And what did they mean by "it"? Lance had so many questions in his head, but for once he also had a plan.

Lance waited in his room till he knew that all of the other Palidins would be asleep, so he could sneek into Keith's room and find what he was hiding, He knew that whatever this was scared Keith a lot, so he was gonna make it go away for good.

Lance slowly walked up to the red Palidins door thinking that he was asleep, that was till he heard the red Palidin speaking.

Keith P.O.V.
It was late at night for the red Palidin, he couldn't sleep, to many things were going through his head. And not just Lotor and the Baby, but also what would he do when he started showing? What if he couldnt pilot his lion? And sure Shiro could do it, but then what would Keith be good for anymore? If he didn't need to pilot a lion, he would just be slowing every down..

Keith shook the thoughts out of his head as he put his shaking hand on his lower stomach.

"You don't have any idea how much your stressing me out.." Keith said to his stomach, but of course he didn't get a response.

"Mm.. I can see why mothers do this, you don't have to deal with any rude remarks. But if your gonna be half me then I need to teach you stuff." Keith said as a small smile grew on his pale face.

"First off you need to learn to fight, and you should try learning to use a sword. I'll even let you use my blade if you want." Keith soon started to let a small chuckle escape his chest and leave his mouth.

"Second you can't hide anything from me, cause if you get hurt I'm gonna kill whoever did it. And another thing, you need to thank Allura and Coran when your in the world. But.. I guess to you they'll be your aunt and uncle." Keith said as he started to think of what the baby would call everyone.

"So.. I guess you'll have your uncle's Shiro, Coran, and Hunk, and your Aunts.. Allura and Pidge. But I guess.. Lance could be..." Keith quickly shook the thought out of his head as a light pink blush covered his cheeks.

"Forget about that for now Baby. Hm.. what am I going to call you... I can't just call you baby for the next 9 months.. hm.. how about.. pup..? No no, that's no good.. maybe Junior..? Yeah.. that could work. What do you think Junior? Make me do something weird if you hate it." Keith sat on his bed waiting for something to happen but nothing did.

"Junior it is." Keith said smiling as he kept petting his stomach. Smiling to himself as the idea of a smaller version of him ran through his head.

Lance P.O.V.
Lance couldn't believe what he was hearing. Keith was pregnant?!?!! How was that even possible?!?! How?! When?! Why?!?!? Lance had to know, but he couldnt ask Keith, He would never tell him the truth. So he went to Allura with his questions and he wanted answers.

That's it for this chapter guys. I hope you all like it. And on my YouTube channel you can see art for this book before I post it in here. So go check it out on Iris Wolfia. Till next time guys, bye!