The Galra Boy..

Hey guys, just a quick heads up there will be some heavy stuff in this chapter. So if you don't like that then I suggest you wait for the next Chapter. Enjoy.

Keith P.O.V.
The red Palidin was walking down the hallway to the dining hall with the others. They were all really mad at him still for leaving for so long. Sure they had missed him, and they were happy he was back yes, but they still felt hurt that he left.

Keith looked around the dining table and saw that everyone was either staring or glaring at him. Especially a specific Blue Palidin.

"Don't try to act to excited.." Keith said with a sarcastic tone of voice.

"What do you want mullet.." Said Lance with a tone that could spit venom.

"I live here too... I want to eat.." Keith said with a slightly less rude voice.

"It didn't seem like you lived here..." Lance said as he slid a plate of space goo over to the end of the table towards Keith.

Keith was about to say something when the alarm went off. Signaling that someone was attacking. The other Palidins and the princess hurried over to their Lions as Keith got into the Black Lion. But before he could fly out the others had already left him in the dust.

"Thanks guys..." said the young male with a sadder tone.

Keith quickly got into the battle with the others, Keith tried to give orders but only Allura would actually listen. Keith felt a pain in his heart being rejected by people so close to him..

But he was so busy fighting and trying to get the others to listen that he didn't even notice The giant Galra Ship pulling his lion into the giant open hatch.

"Guys! I need back up!" Keith kept trying and trying to get help from the others but they were to busy fighting off the other ships to notice, and by the time the others stopped Keith had already been pulled in..

Keith kept trying to start the Lion up again but he just couldn't, it's as if the Black Lion was scared too..

Keith was soon pulled out of the ship by Galra soldiers, they cuffed his hands together as they led him to a separate room away from the Lion, And to be honest, he was scared..

Lotor P.O.V.
Lotor was preparing himself for his little visitor, Because you see, Not only was Lotor becoming King. He Also needed an heir to his throne, a strong cub that would rule over all. And who Better to give him that cub than the Leader of Voltron.. the Galra Boy Keith Kogane..

Lotor knew that Keith was a special breed, He got the gene from his mother, you see. Keith was a birthing Galra, And that ment that even if he was a male, He could still bare clildren.. And Lotor wanted that more than anything..

Lotor made sure that the room was proofed, so once Keith was in the room, He couldn't escape unless Lotor let him.

Keith P.O.V.
Keith was practically shaking in his suit, He was sweating buckets and he soon started to hyperventilate. Keith didn't know what the Galra wanted with just him, why didn't they capture the rest? Where were they taking him? What was going to happen? Was he going to die?

So many questions flooded Keith's mind as they got closer and closer to the door, till eventually, they opened it. And I'm front of him stood Prince Lotor, Keith felt his heart race and his blood boil. He was officially scared out of his mind.

"What do you want from me Lotor!?" Screamed to smaller male.

Lotor laughed at the boys question as he told the guards to leave as he locked to door.

"Isn't it oblivious? I'm a prince, I need an heir, So.. I'm gonna get one through you..." she said as he held Keith's face with his cold fingers.

Keith's eyes showed nothing but fear and confusion.

"What are you talking about... a man can't have children!" Keith said as he soon started to shake.

"Your right.. a human man can't.. But a Galra Man can.." Lotor said with a cold voice.

Keith soon started trying to escape to no avail. He wasn't ready for this. He couldnt do this.. He.. He just couldn't...

Keith soon felt Lotor grab him and tie him to the bed, Keith then felt him tearing off his armor and his clothes underneath. Lotor was already starting to hit and bite Keith. And it hurt, it hurt Keith not just physically but spiritually too.

Keith then felt Lotor moving into him at a rough and painful pace. He didn't try letting him off easy. All that mattered to Lotor was getting his cub, Even if it killed Keith..

{A few painful Hours later}

Keith couldnt feel anything. All that when through his mind was how he let what just happened happen.  He didnt even notice The pain, or the Blood, Not even Lotor putting his armor back on his limp body.

All he saw was Lotor taking him and the Black Lion back to the castle, all Lotor said after that was.

"Don't you dare mention this to anyone.. if you do.. I'll come back.. and kill you."

Keith didnt even show emotion on his face. All he did was walk back into the castle and into the living room where everyone else was.

3rd person P.O.V
The others looked at Keith in Shock, his body covered in blood and bruises, his suit and armor broken and torn.. And on top of that.. was his face.. his once purple Galra eyes that shined do brightly, now they just looked like the color of his bruises, a sickly purple..

The others quickly tried to help him and ask him what was wrong. But he didn't speak, He didn't even flinch. All he did was walk past the others and into his room..

That's it for this chapter guys. I hope you all enjoyed it, I'm sorry that it's so sad, but I promise it'll get better. Till next time guys. Bye!