Top Contestant in Competition to Kill Herself

En başından başla

Her head was full of questions, and at this time, Feng Jin Yuan's face had turned blue from the fear over what his daughter had done.

He quickly stood up and kneeled in front of the Emperor without another word. Kowtowing with his head on the ground, everyone could see his horror.

Eldest princess Kang Yi was originally enjoying the dance. To her, this was the first time seeing someone dance in the snow while wearing so little. She originally thought it was one of Da Shun's dancers, but she did not think that it would lead to the prime minister being so terrified.

Seeing the confusion on Kang Yi's face, Feng Yu Heng kindly told her: "The girl dancing is my fourth sister, Feng Fen Dai."

"The Feng family's daughter?" Kang Yi was slightly stunned, but she still did not understand why Feng Jin Yuan would become like this, "Today is the first day of the new year. For the daughter of an official to dance is a normal occurrence. Why is Lord Feng..." She did not finish her sentence because she had already turned her gaze over to the Emperor.

Feng Yu Heng knew that there was no need for her to answer. Eldest princess Kang Yi was thoughtful and perceptive. How could she be unable to see the anger in the Emperor's eyes. Although she still did not understand why the Emperor would be angry, he was angry. Thinking about it, this dance most likely had some history.

Xuan Tian Ge leaned close to Feng Yu Heng and said: "Has that daughter of a concubine from your family gone crazy?"

Feng Yu Heng shrugged, "There hasn't been a single day where Feng Fen Dai is not crazy. She dared to try and seduce Xuan Tian Ming in front of me. What else is there that she does not dare do."

"Tsk tsk." Xuan Tian Ge said, "A-Heng, you are still too kindhearted. If it were me, if she dared to try and seduce my future husband, I would have had her thrown in a pig cage then drowned."

Feng Yu Heng laughed. It was not that she was kindhearted. If she wanted to kill Feng Fen Dai in secret, there were hundreds of ways she could do it. Killing someone was easy. It was something that could be done in under a minute. But killing someone in the Feng manor would lead to being suspected by others. Even if nothing could be found, a person's mind was flexible and would be able to make some guesses. If it was not something that was in her favor, he would not do it.

"Prime minister Feng!" At this time, the Empress began to speak. Feeling that the Emperor at her side was becoming angrier and angrier, the Empress understood that it was time for her to speak, thus she called on Feng Jin Yuan and said: "The girl that is dancing is your family's daughter, right?"

Feng Jin Yuan quickly replied: "Responding to your Highness, it is indeed this official's daughter of a concubine."

Once these words were spoken, some of the people that did not recognize Fen Dai also understood. So that girl in red was the daughter of a concubine from the prime minister's manor.

After all, the matters from that time were obscured. The people that did not know about it were in the majority. Hearing that this was a daughter of Feng Jin Yuan's family, they began to praise without knowing what was good for them: "So it was the Feng family's daughter! I never thought that she would have this sort of ability. She truly is skilled!"

"That's right! I never thought that the daughters of Lord Feng's family would all have such hidden abilities. Previously, there was county princess Ji An, who broke the iron essence. Now, there is one who is dancing in the snow barefoot. I truly am a little expectant of what the other daughters are capable of."

The more Feng Jin Yuan heard, the more he felt panicked. These people were basically pouring oil on the fire. But what could he possibly say? They did not understand the situation, so they naturally thought it was a good thing. But his heart understood how happy the Emperor was when that deceased imperial concubine performed this snow dance.