With her screaming like this, the servants in the yard could no longer pretend that they could not hear it. Because Chen Yu usually only spoke to Yi Lin, the other servants did not need to take care of her, and they were not permitted to enter her bedroom. Thus the servants all worked far from this room. But now, Chen Yu's room was rowdy to this degree, so it would be hard to explain if they did not go in now. Thus a few servants ran in. Upon entering, they saw the blood on Fen Dai's face, as she pointed at Feng Chen Yu and cursed wildly.

A servant who had been closer to the door was fortunate enough to see Fen Dai deliberately break the vase. At that time, she became emotional and ran to gossip about it to the other servants, thus she did not see what had followed. Now that she saw her master suffering a loss, she felt that she had to express herself. Raising her voice, she said "Fourth young miss, you are too much of a bully! Not to mention breaking eldest young miss' favorite red vase, you even curse at eldest young miss. She is your elder sister!"

Another servant that had heard about the fourth young miss breaking the vase also spoke up, saying: "That's right. We all saw that you were the one that broke the vase."

Feng Chen Yu felt that the servants of this courtyard were cute for the first time, thus she said with even more grief: "Fourth sister, this many pairs of eyes saw it. I do not blame you for breaking my vase, but you accidentally cutting your face needs a doctor to quickly be called!"

Feng Fen Dai understood her situation. She herself had been left in a wolf's den. She would not be able to reason with this group of people at all, so she pushed her way out. While pushing, she looked to see if Pei'er had returned or not.

Chen Yu saw that she wanted to leave and quickly chased a couple steps, saying: "Where is younger sister going? Let eldest sister call a doctor for you! It would not be good if a scar were left on your face!"

Fen Dai was startled and suddenly pointed at Chen Yu: "Don't you come over here! Don't come over here! Feng Chen Yu, you are a murderer! If my face is ruined, I will definitely choke you to death!"

After saying this, she turned around and ran away. While running, she cried. While crying, she shouted: "Murder! Eldest sister murdered someone!"

Chen Yu looked at the person who ran away, and a layer of frost appeared to cover her face.

Feng Fen Dai, this was it meant to reap what you sow. It would be good if your face was ruined. With your face ruined, we'll see how you plan to be arrogant. Even if Feng Yu Heng had the ability to fix it, you don't have the money.

"Young miss." A maidservant quietly spoke up, "What should we do now?"

Chen Yu glanced at the servant and recognized that it was the one who had identified Fen Dai as the one who broke the vase. Her name was Xing'er.

"Xing'er, come with me to see grandmother. Just repeat what you said earlier." Xing'er was moved and immediately realized that she was going to be of use to the young miss. Happy, she repeatedly nodded, "Don't worry, young miss. This servant knows what to say."

"Un." Chen Yu agreed while taking a few steps out. Looking in the direction Yi Lin had run towards, she felt a wave of anxiety: "Go look to see if Yi Lin has returned yet."

"Yes." Immediately, a servant ran in that direction. Not long later, she turned back, "Sister Yi Lin has returned!"

Sure enough, behind her was a pale-faced Yi Lin. Chen Yu saw that her hands were empty. When she looked behind her, she did not see Fen Dai's servant, Pei'er. She could not help but begin to panic, as she anxiously asked "What happened? What happened to the person chasing you?" She really wanted to ask about the item, but there were many people around, so she was unable to ask.