Everyone is After Her

Low and behold, Mingyu was sitting in a chair at the bar.

"I have to watch him and see what's he's up to. You don't know his history or what he's capable of." Nayeon eyed him.

...

"So you must be Y/N."
You looked to the side of where the voice was coming from.
"Maybe..." You replied.
"I'm Cheryl. Cheryl Blossom." The red headed girl came up to you.
"Nice to finally meet you then." You then turned awkwardly and went to go somewhere else.
"Wait..."
"Hm?"
You turned back around.
"I heard that Archie wanted you to help him musically. Maybe you should ask him about it." Cheryl told you.
"Really?" You looked at her intrigued. "I only sing though."
"Maybe that's why he wants you to help him." Cheryl walked away.
"What so she could make her dramatic exit but not me?" You pouted.
"I guess." You heard Hyunjin's voice behind you.
"What are you doing here?" You looked at him.
"Same as you. Going to my next class." Hyunjin shrugged.
"Hey we have a gig tonight." You informed Hyunjin.
"No. You just go. I'm gonna stay back with Felix." Hyunjin put his hands in his leather jacket.

"But what about us performing?"

"Just go. I can't let Felix be alone again." Hyunjin walked off.

"Fine then." You stomped off.

...

"So??? Why are we all gathered here??" Mark asked annoyed. These people were wasting his time.
"Yugyeom said he's in." Jackson informed the others.
"In with what?" Mark questioned.
"Are you sure about this Jackson? Do you really think Yugyeom should be in?" BamBam questioned the older.
Jackson began into deep thought reviewing the possibilities of having Yugyeom join the group.

Jackson came to a conclusion.

"Yes. No man left behind."

...

"Why do you think Hiram hurt you?"
Hyunjin was sitting on the couch next to Felix.
"You know I was confused at first because I didn't EVEN KNOW who this guy was. But he stood before me when I was in that chair..." Felix began.
"You were face to face with him?" Hyunjin gasped.
"Yes. And he asked me something... they way he asked me something...made me realize..." Felix continued open endedly.

"Why what did he ask?" Hyunjin faced Felix.
"He had a look of desperation behind those eyes of his. He wanted something..no needed something."
"What did he need, Felix?"
"He was desperate for love and attention. He needed to be in control."
"Oh."
"When I was there, he needed everything to be exact and called people out on it and scolded them."
"Hm."
"Hey guys." You came in the room.
"Y/N!" They both said at the same time.
"I decided not to go sing. I need to stay with you." You went over to Felix and hugged him. You slouched next to him.
"What are we watching?" You asked.
"Whatever you want." Hyunjin said.

...

"I don't think I can trust you."
"Good. Because you can't."
Betty frowned.
"Ok. That's not what I meant." Nayeon realized. She needed this girl to trust her.
"I can get close to Taehyung and find out what he is doing. I know he has something planned. He always does. And if you trust me, then I can help you and we can figure out all of this. Taehyung is dangerous and we need to stop him." Nayeon lies.
"It's just that... I don't think I should be apart of it..." Betty tried stepping back.
"Why? Because whatever he has planned, is about your friend, Veronica." Nayeon smirked knowing that she would get the next response that she wanted.
"Ok." Betty nodded.

...

"So that's your game? Getting close to Betty? Why her in the first place? Why do we even need her?" Jimin kept ranting.
"Why do you have to keep asking questions?" Nayeon rolled her eyes.
"Kookie!!" Taehyung shouted.
Jungkook ran to his hyung's aid.
"Yes?" He panted.
"Good you're here. You should be listening to this." Taehyung gestured to listen to Nayeon.
Jungkook grunted and broke his tension.
"Hey!" Taehyung grabbed his shoulder tightly. "We wouldn't want anything bad to happen to anyone right?" Taehyung smirked knowing he got Jungkook right where he wanted him.
Jungkook agreed with anything as long as no one was going to get hurt. Jungkook has a heart, unlike the rest of these people.
"So we all have your targets?" Nayeon asked.
They all opened up the small pieces of paper they handed out to each other. Well, what Nayeon gave specifically to each of them.
"Taehyung who'd you get?" Nayeon asked.
"Veronica."
"Jimin?"
"Felix. Goddamit."
"Jungkook?"
"Archie."
"Good." Nayeon said pleased. "And we all know why I chose those people right?"
"No why?" Jimin asked.
Even Taehyung was confused.
"Because these people can be easily manipulated and persuaded. As long as you get them where you want them."
They all smiled evilly as they were thinking out of ways to get their victim to follow them and leur them in.
Except for Jungkook.
Jungkook was scared.

...

"Don't listen to her."
Betty turned around just moments after Nayeon left the room.
"Excuse me?" Betty asked the boy in the suit.
"I said don't listen to her. She's lying."
"How would you know that? You're a complete stranger."
"Well to you, but not to her. I know her ways. She isn't after you. She's after your friend."
"How would you know that?" Betty looked at Mingyu straight in the eyes.
"Because everyone is after her."

...

"So tell me about your friend, Veronica Lodge." Yugyeom asked Josie."

"Why do you keep asking about her? Are you obsessed with her or something??? Do you like her?"
Josie stood up furious.

"Calm your ass down." Yugyeom stood up.

"Everything ok?" Jeongyeon up to them both.

"No. She's your girlfriend isn't she?" Josie had pictures in her head.

"Stop making stuff up, Josie!!" Yugyeom screamed.

"That's it. It's over!!" Josie got up out of the music room and left.

"Whatever, we have business to do anyway." Yugyeom turned to Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon looked at him to see what he was feeling right now. That was a mistake.

"What are you looking at?? For my emotions? If I'm gonna cry? Newsflash, I'm not like the rest of you. I'm different." Yugyeom snapped at her.

No matter how many times Yugyeom would say that, Jeongyeon knew that he was just building his outside layer. He didn't want anyone or anything to peel him away and make him vulnerable.

Yugyeom could never show his emotions. He was too lone to ever show it. The Lone Wolf.