The Rescue

"What's so bad about that? Hyunjin questioned.
"That's where Jason died." Betty looked traumatized.
"Who is Jason?" You asked.
"Jason Blossom. The boy who drowned in the lake." Yoongi stated.
Betty nodded her head slowly.
"Jason Blossom?" You questioned. "That sounds familiar."
"Yeah. Cheryl Blossom." Betty said.
"Cheryl? Like the cheerleader girl?" You asked.
"Yes. Jason was her twin." Betty told you. Then she faced to Yoongi. "And he didn't drown, he was murdered."
"What?" Yoongi looked puzzled.
"This all happened a year ago. I'm surprised that you don't know about that." Betty told everyone.
"We're from the West Side, it may be a small world, but news doesn't travel down that way too much." Hyunjin said.
"Thank you Yoongi." You told him. "Do you mind if I take a picture of the screen?"
"Go ahead." He reeled his wheely chair back a little bit so you can take a picture.
"Thank you."
Hyunjin and Betty waved.
Yoongi walked behind all of you until you went outside the door.
Then you could hear the series of locks again.
"Who so much locks?" Hyunjin asked.
"Probably because he lives in the middle of the woods!" You screamed at him.
"Keep your voice down." Hyungwon got into the car and started it. "Everyone in."
Everyone got in the same seats.
"Where to now?" He asked.
"We're gonna need a boat." You smiled deviously.
...

"I'm calling Yugyeom." You announced.
"Yugyeom?" Hyunjin sighed.
"Who's that?" Hyungwon and Betty asked at the same time.
"He's gonna help us get a boat." You told them.
"Yeah by stealing it." Hyunjin remarked.
"Hyunjin. We're going to have to do everything we can to get Felix back. Doesn't it scare you that we don't know where he is?? What if he's in trouble??"
You felt your heart sink at the very thought of him being in trouble.
"I can't live with myself if something were to happen to him." You started again.
"Alright alright. We get it you love him." Hyunjin rolled his eyes.
"Hyunjin. I will kill anyone who lays a finger on him. Same goes for you."
"Me?"
"Yes you stupid. I told you I would protect you. I never go back on my word."
Hyunjin blushed a little bit but no one saw.
"Here's the tip of Sweet River Water." Hyungwon stopped the car.
"It's Sweet Water River." Betty and you corrected him at the same time.
"Ok!! Yeesh." He slammed the car door.
A gun shot was heard from nearby.
Hyunjin ran to you and nailed you to the floor. You grabbed Betty's head and dragged her down. Hyungwon stood there like an idiot trying to find where the noise was coming from.
"Hey stupid!! Want to get yourself killed?!" You whispered screamed.
"Oh right." He saw all of you on the ground and soon did he same.
You crawled in the direction of where it was coming from. You motioned for everyone to stay there and you went to investigate.
You saw a bon fire and there was empty bottles of alcohol all over the ground.
"Is that Mark? And Jackson?" There was a third person. "BamBam?"
Those idiots were drunk and playing with guns.
Not on your watch.
You walked up to them.
"MarkBamSon!!" You screamed.
Mark and BamBam held their guns pointing at you.
Jackson was still in his own world because he was high.
"Put the guns down." You said with your hands up.
"Who is you?" Mark said who was still tipsy.
"It's Y/N." BamBam recognized you. He didn't seem as drunk as the other too. You should have known because BamBam was always the most responsible out of all of them.
"What are you doing here?" He lowered his gun and did the same for Mark.
Jackson fell over onto the dirt.
Mark immediately went to go help him.
"I could ask the same for you." You eyes them.
"I asked you first. State your business." BamBam seemed serious.
"I need to get across the river." You told him without thinking.
"Why is that?" BamBam looked into your eyes. You could never tell what he was thinking. He was always the straight forward mysterious guy.
"None of your business. Now tell me what you've been doing here." You said firmly.
"Of course. But after you tell me why you need to cross the river." You could see the bonfire behind him as he spoke those words. He looked evil and distrustful and you didn't like it.
"Never mind. Do what you will here. I'll be off." You walked the opposite direction and back the way you came.
BamBam didn't follow you luckily. Sometimes you just couldn't trust people and you had to accept that. Sometimes knowing less is better.
You walked over to Betty, Hyunjin, and Hyungwon. "Guys I have to go." Hyungwon said looking at his watch. "It's nearly 2:00 am."
"And where do you have to be if you're ditching us?" You crosses your arms.
"Home."
You titled your head a little bit up.
"To sleep." He continued.
You lifted your head up more.
"I have a girlfriend."
"And?" You asked.
"Don't make me say it."
"She'll be upset that you were gone or what?"
"We had plans tonight."
"What plans?"
"I think you know." He said.
"Say it."
"Watching a movie."
"You're lying."
"We don't have time for this Y/N." Hyunjin butted in.
"Just say sex Hyungwon." You told him. "Now Go betrayer."
He put his head down and entered his vehicle. He drove off slowly then fast.
"Where is Yugyeom?" You growled. You were already pissed off that now you had to find a way home for yourself and for these two. You had already promised to take care of them. This was on you now.
"Yugyeom." You were calling him on the phone.
"I'm almost there." He said through the phone.
"Hurry." You seemed nervous.