What They Want

"Daddy?"
"Honey, he's not home yet." Hermione Lodge told her daughter.
"Oh." Veronica went up to her room.
"I hope Betty's ok."
She laid down on her bed.
Her phone started buzzing.
"Hello?" She picked it up.
"Something came up. You need to come now."
It's was Archie.
"Ok. Where are you?"
"Meet me at Pop's."
"Be there in like 10 minutes."
Veronica got up and grabbed a small bag.
She put her shoes back on and went to the living room.
"Oh hey Veronica." She was greeted with her father standing in the living room.
"Hi Daddy." She quickly walked to the door.
"Well someone's in a hurry."
She opened up the door and was greeted with a young woman standing outside the door.
"Hello, you must be Veronica." She looked at her with catlike eyes.
"Hi.."
"Oh you must be Miss Choa. Come inside." Veronica's father greeted her.
"Well bye Veronica. Don't stay away too long." Veronica looked back to Choa waving goodbye to her next the door slamming in her face.
Veronica squinted at the door that was just shut in her face.
"Who was that and how did she know my name? Well anyway now on to Pops."

...

"Miss Choa!!" Hermione welcomes her guest.
"This way to my office."
"Of course." Choa nodded her head.
The three of them found their way to the office and shut the door.
"Don't mind me." Hiram locked the door to his office. "It's for security purposes."
"I understand." Choa took a seat at the chair that Hermione motioned for her to sit.
"So what new information have you gathered on them." Hiram took a seat in his office chair and intertwined his fingers.
"They go by the name MarkBamSon. Consisting of three boys going by the names Mark, BamBam and Jackson." Choa began.
"Do you have notes on that?"
"Obviously. Who do you take me for?"
"Show then to me." Hiram looked serious.
"First. Show me that tape again that you had." Choa said.
"Ok fine." Hiram opened up his laptop and found the security tape from 5 days ago.

A boy was walking inside the room after picking the lock. Opened up the drawers and cabinets searching for something. He retrieved some files after breaking through the drawers. He simply walked out once he got what he needed.

The odd thing was that everything was put back into place like he wasn't there. This kid was good at hiding his trace marks. As if he did it often.

"So did you find out who that boy is? It was him right?" Hiram said referring to someone they both knew.

"Yes and no." Choa began.

Hermione stood there listening to everything.

"I found out who it was. But we got the wrong boy."

"So we killed an innocent child?" Hiram seemed a little shocked.

"Yes. The one who we're really after is BamBam."
Choa pointed at the screen.

"So What's our next move to get those files back?" Hermione pitched in.

"Oh I have a plan." Hiram began.

...

"Alright, when is Nayeon getting here?? We've been waiting for like 15 minutes!!!" Jungkook stomped his feet and crossed his arms.

"Calm down. It's only been 6 minutes." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Patience Kookie." Taehyung looked at him.

"Look there she is!!" Jungkook pointed at her getting out of a car and the car driving off.

"What took you so long? I thought you would be punctual." Jimin told her.