Snakes Bite

You were dressed in a tight black dress with fish lace on your legs. You wore a short, bob-cut, black wig to pull off the bad girl look. Jeongyeon put redlipstick on you and you put your large silver hoop earrings on. It was almost time to perform.

Everyone started to clap as you were being announced. "Now for Y/N and Hyunjin's duo!!"
You Don't Own Me started to play as the music.
You walked up to the mic and slowly and held it. You saw Hyunjin already next to you with his mic, except he took his off the stand.
"You don't own me." You started to sing and people whistled to how good your voice was.
"You don't own me." You sang again with closed eyes and then opened them. You saw some unfamiliar people in the crowd. And squinted for a few seconds but then had to continue with the song.
"Well, let's go." Hyunjin started.
"But I'm Hyunjin, and I can always have just what I want. She's the baddest I would love to flaunt." He was rapping and pointed at you when he mentioned you.
Soon the choruses came up and the lights dimmed down more and more light shown on you.
"You don't own me." You sang holding the mic on the stand while swaying your hips back and fourth.

...

"This is it." Jughead stood right in front of a huge bar looking restaurant.
"This is really what the Serpents were talking about?" Betty pointed at the black building right in front of them.
"Jughead, you said that some Serpents discovered this place not too long ago right?" Archie looked at it with curiosity in his eyes.
"Yeah. This will be the first time of me investigating it." Jughead started to walk towards it. It was only a few steps until they got there.
Two body builders with dragon tattooed on their left shoulders were standing cross-armed in front of the door.
"Pass?" One of the said.
Betty took out the small folded red note.
They stepped aside and allowed them to come in.
They walked in the bar. The lights were on dim.
"Now for Y/N and Hyunjin's duo!!!" They heard someone with a microphone scream into the mic.
Betty grabbed Veronica's arm and took her to face the stage where that was being announced.
"Who is that?" Jughead saw on the stage.
There was very attractive boy with dark hair looking to side of the stage while holding a mic in his hand as he smirked.
Then they saw a girl in a tight dress with a black bob-cut wig and red lipstick on.
She started to sing. "You don't own me." She looked down and then back at that audience.
"Woah her voice." Archie looked at her amused.
The boy with dark hair started to rap and Jughead went to look at his girlfriend. He saw that she was looking into the crowd.
"What is it?" He put an arm around her shoulder.
"Oh nothing!" She was startled and her head shot in his direction.
He looked a little behind her and saw more people in the crowd. It would be impossible to distinguish who she was looking at.
Jughead just shook it off.
"Don't tell me what to do and don't tell me what to say. Please when I go out with you, don't put me on display." The girl in the black dress sang pouring her emotions into the song.
Archie was watching her every move examining her.
The song ended and the two bowed and hugged each other. They walked off stage.
Archie was watching them go off stage when-
"Hey! What do you think you're doing here?"
Archie turned around to find a hand grabbing his collar.
"Who are you?" Archie questioned not trying to look scared and to hold his ground.
"Jeon Jungkook." He smirked. "Now you tell me who you are and what you're doing here before I bust that smile off your face and throw you out of here."
"Woah hold on Kookie." Archie saw a man in a black suit walking towards them.
"Let me ask the questions." He looked at Archie and put his hand on his sleeve to loosen it a bit.
"Come with me." He motioned Archie to follow him.
Archie didn't want to mess with someone like this so he followed with short hesitation.
His friends Jughead, V, and Betty were on the other side of the crowd. There was no way that they would see him or notice him. It won't be that long right?
He followed the boy with the black suit and orange hair into a room in the back of the bar/restaurant.
"Have a seat." He motioned to the chair in front of a desk in the center of the room.
The door slammed shut and Archie saw a faint figure of someone behind the door in the shadows.
The orange haired boy sat on the opposite side putting his hands on the desk, while sitting in the chair with wheels.
"Now tell me." He turned to the side and put his hands up to his lips almost touching his face.
"Who are you?" He turned his face and slammed his hands on the desk facing Archie now.
"You know what? No need to get ahead of myself now." He told himself as if he was having an inner conversation out loud.
"You're not going to disappoint me like the others. Would you now?" He looked at Archie very serious.
Archie sat on the chair with his palms sweating up. What does this guy want?

...

Betty saw the girl with the black hair walk off the stage with the other boy who was rapping.
She looked at Betty and started walking towards her.
Hyunjin followed her.
"Who are you?" She gave Betty a look from bottom to top.
Hyunjin stood beside her.
"My name is Be-"
"Her name is B." Veronica looked at them suspiciously.
"Oh." You looked at Veronica now. "And who are you?"
"I'm V."
"That sounds oddly suspicious." You looked down at them.
"We just heard how amazing your voice was!!" Betty began to say.
"And you." Veronica faced the rapper who was much handsomer up close in person. It made her blush.
"Why thank you." You told them.
"And who might you be?" Veronica looked at you.
"My name is Y/N."
"Felix!" Hyunjin said that startled everyone.
Felix walked up in a suit. Betty looked at how handsome he was.
"Where were you?" You asked Felix. "I miss my baby!" You walked over to him and wrapped your hands around his neck kissing him as he put his hands around your waist.
"Felix I didn't know you were dating anyone." Jimin came from behind Betty and startled her.
"I'm not." He broke the kiss away from you.
"Then what's this all about, playboy." Jimin smirked while crossing his arms.
"Hey you shouldn't be talking Jimin." Felix mouthed back.
"Feisty one." He touched Felix's arm. "Y/N since when did you get your hair changed?"
"It's not." You pulled off the wig.
Your brown heavy curls rolled out from underneath.
"Wow you have really pretty hair!" Betty commented.
"Thank you." You turned to her smiling.
"So what a Triple Threat doing here?" Hyunjin looked at Jimin.
"Oh just wandering around.." Jimin started.
"Looking for trouble..." Felix finished making the boy growl at him.
Felix and Jimin didn't like each other one bit.

Jughead was getting drinks for himself, Betty and Veronica and then he saw a bunch of guys near his girlfriend.
He walked over to them and eyes them.
"Who are you people." He demanded.
"You're worst nightmare." You walked two fingers up his shoulder and swiped your finger across his neck.
"As long as you don't get in my way." You whispered in his ear.
Your black high heels made a noticeable noise but with the classy music in the background and the noise from many people talking it was a little hard to hear. But to the ones that watched you walk away, it was all that they heard.

...

"I would tell you my name. But for most people, that's the last thing that they remember." Taehyung started.
Archie looked around while sitting in the chair. They wouldn't hurt him right? Or would they?
Sweat beads were running down the side of his face as he saw Taehyung pull out a dagger from the drawer of the desk.
There was remnants of blood left on it and the boy looked into Archie's eyes while licking it slowly being careful not to cut himself.
"We're the new boys in town. So I suggest that you watch out for us. Because snakes bite, but panthers kill."