Panthers Kill

Betty got ready for the new day. Today was the day that supposedly the people from the East Side would come to the school.
She ate breakfast and went outside to meet Archie Andrews. He was saying his last goodbyes to his father, Fred Andrews.
She had a hard night sleeping because she couldn't help but think of that black haired boy who rapped at the bar yesterday. Betty forgot his name and was angry at herself for it. But she has Jughead as her boyfriend so she can't be thinking of other boys.
Archie had a similar situation while trying to sleep last night. He couldn't stop thinking of the words that that orange-haired boy said to him. "We're the new boys in town. So I suggest that you watch out for us. Because snakes bite but panthers kill."
What did he mean by panthers? Was there more people like him?
They entered through the school doors and Archie met Veronica with a kiss.
"Hey V!" Betty waved at her.
"Hey Betty." She went up to hug her.

The announcements turned on. "As you all have been informed, there will be new students joining us today and from here on out. Please welcome the East Side."
Betty let go from the hug of Veronica and saw Y/N strolling down the halls. She was wearing a black shirt skirt, fish net tights, and a white shirt with a leather jacket. The jacket had a small panther imprinted on the left side on the front.
Archie went to go say hi to Jughead when he saw him. Kim Taehyung.
He was walking around the hallways like he owned the place and here were two boys to each of his side.
"Look he has minions." Someone pointed at Taehyung.
Taehyung gave that boy a sharp look and pinned him against the lockers with one hand and punched him in the face with the other. He did it so fast and smooth. It didn't last longer than 5 seconds.
The boy scurried off with a bloody lip and rushed to get as far away from Taehyung as possible.
"No one disrespects The Triple Threat." Taehyung said aloud.
Betty looked towards where all the noise was coming from.
"Isn't that the boy from last night?" Veronica whispered to Betty while pointing at Jimin.
Archie saw them. "What do you mean from last night?" He gave Veronica a concerned look.
"Oh it's nothing." Veronica looked away from him.
Betty walked to her first class down the hall and saw someone familiar. It was Jackson. Except this time he wasn't drunk. He was holding his books and talking to a girl with jet black hair.
"Nayeon stop!!" He was laughing so hard.
She was giggling. "But it's true!!"
Here eyes laid on Betty and her smile faded. Betty looked back as she passed her through. Nayeon looked back at Betty and smiled evilly.
Betty looked concerned and confused.
She sat down in her desk as usual and look out her binder.
"So what's your name???" Betty heard girls giggling.
"It's Felix. Lee Felix." She saw him sit on top of a desk examining his nails.
"Hey Felix!" Betty looked up to the familiar voice.
"Hey Hyunjin!! We have the same class?" Felix replied.
"I guess so." Hyunjin shrugged while still holding his schedule.
Betty's eyes lit up when she saw Hyunjin. So that's what his name was.
"Alright class let's begin." The teacher walked in.
"It appears that we have some new students here." She looked at Felix and Hyunjin. "And one over there." She looked to the back of the classroom and everyone's heads turned around to see a once calm but now nervous Hyungwon.
He slumped in his heat and waved.
"Come to the head of the class to introduce yourselves."
Felix and Hyunjin got up and walked to the front of the class. Hyungwon soon followed but it took his longer because he was in the back.
"I'm Felix!" He waved.
"I'm Hyunjin." Hyunjin waved.
"And I'm Hyungwon." Hyungwon waved.
They all sat back down.
Then Betty song the singer from last night come inside the room.
"Yeah I know I'm late." You looked into the teacher's eyes while waving her off.
You found a seat in the back and took it. Right next to Hyungwon.
"So what system would this be in the body?" The teacher asked a Hyunjin. "It's ok if you don't know it because you are new. I just need to see what you know."
"Respiratory System." Hyungwon murmured.
"Ummm." Hyunjin looked to Felix who was mouthing something to him but he couldn't tell what it was.
"The breathing system?" Hyunjin said confused.
"Close. It's called the Respiratory System."The teacher headed back to the board.
"And how about this one?" She motioned for another student to answer.
Class ended and Betty was walking out. She passed Hyunjin who was packing his stuff next to Felix.
"We're meeting at Black Beans right?" Felix told him.
"Yeah. I have to perform again." Hyunjin said while looking at the stuff he was packing in his backpack.
Betty walked out and went to Archie and Veronica's classroom.
"I think I figured out what that bar is called." Betty told them.
"The Black Bean." Jughead came from behind her. "I found it out this morning."
"How did you find out?" Archie asked.
"That's not important." Jughead looked around before talking again. "I need to find out more about that place. It seems pretty suspicious to me."
They were walking outside and started to head toward the tables.
"It kinda seems weird how that place just all of a sudden opened up." Veronica told the others. "My parents told me that it used to be rundown for years."
"Do they know who runs it?" Jughead asked while putting his stuff down next to the table.
"They don't know." Veronica sat down next to Betty.
Veronica looks down at her food and feels even more hungry now.
She picks up the fork and looks ahead of her. She sees a girl staring at her. The girl has sharp eyes and short hair. She's wearing a black choker and seems pretty small. She is sitting at a table across from them also outside.
Then Veronica sees something she didn't think would happen.
Josie sits down at the that table and sits next to the girl. A dirty blonde haired boy sits next to Josie. They both have lunch trays and the girl with the short hair is eating an apple looking straight at Veronica with menacing eyes.
"So I made this new song. Does anyone want to hear it?" Archie began talking.
"Of course we do, Archie." Betty put a hand on his shoulder.
"Alright." He said with a smile stretched across his face.
He took out his laptop and started to play the song.
"Whenever I was with you, my whole world stopped.
Whenever I'm without you, I can't help but remember the times we had."
"Wow that's good Archie!!!" Betty rubbed his shoulder. Then she looked to see Jughead with his hands and face buried in his laptop, writing something. "Jug! You gotta support your friends."
"Hold on this will only take a minute." He said not even looking up.
Archie couldn't hold his smile on as he saw how amused Veronica was listening to the song he made. He looked a slight bit past her head and saw someone familiar. It made his stomach turn.
"That's The Triple Threat." Someone told their friend as they were walking by with their trays.
Triple Threat?
Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin stopped at a table with girls and started talking to them. One of the girl's boyfriend got up and started to say something to Taehyung.
He took his foot off the table and looked at the boy.
Taehyung grabbed the boy's collar and punched him straight in the nose. The boy quickly released himself from Taehyung's grip and held his bleeding face. He flipped him off. "Panthers Kill!!! Beware!!" He heard Taehyung yell.

Archie then saw one of the guys behind Taehyung was staring at him. He grinned. It was Jimin.
Archie focused back to the compliments that he was being showered with by his music.
Kevin came up from behind them and sat next to Jughead. He put his tray on the table full of food.
"You guys won't believe the cutie who is in my Chemistry class." Kevin stated.
"Really?" Said Archie who was still looking at Taehyung. He then looked away and back to the group.
Betty stood up from the table. "Hold on, I'll be right back." She got up and left the table.
"I wonder what that was?" Veronica said looking past people's heads to find her walking away.

...

Betty walked over to you and Hyunjin. You were both sitting on the grass because the tables outside were filled.
"Hey!!" She waved to you.
"Hi B." You actually remembered her name.
"Can I sit?" She motioned to the grass next to you and Hyunjin.
"Of course." You replied.
"This is Hyunjin." You stuck out your hands motioning to Hyunjin.
"Hi." Betty said while twisting her braid.
What am I doing? Betty thought. Don't act too desperate.
"So we all have Biology together right?" Hyunjin looked towards Betty and you.
"Yeah we do! How weird." You remarked.
Felix came over to the grass where you guys were. He dropped his backpack and was all sweaty.
"Where were you Felix?" Hyunjin looked up.
"Taking care if some business."
"You were lost weren't you." You gave him a sly smile.
"Shut up." He sat down and hugged you.
"I missed you today." He told you while still holding on to you.
"Wait are you guys dating?" Betty asked out of curiosity.
"Didn't you ask that yesterday? And it's a no." You said while hugging him back.
"You guys are showing lots of skinship." Hyunjin remarked after taking a bit from his sandwich.
"Fuck it's Mark." You said. "Hide Me."
Betty looked confused.
"Got it." Felix laid you down and started to kiss you violently. His face was covering your face so no one would notice.
"You." Mark came to Hyunjin. Betty remembered him from a few days ago. He was one of those drunk boys who got kicked out of Pop's.
Except now he wasn't drunk.
"Hm?" Hyunjin looked up with his mouth full from sandwich.
"I believe you owe me something." Mark stood there and crossed his arms.
He saw that Felix was having a make out session with someone and made a disgusted face and then turned to face Hyunjin again.
"Yeah. Hold on let me get it." Hyunjin reaches in his back after finished chewing. He grabbed a paper bag that had some weird stench to it.
"Here." He held it in front of Mark.
"Good. Next time I want more." Mark told him taking the bag from Hyunjin's hands.
Mark walked away.
"Felix, he's gone." Hyunjin touched his shoulder.
"Oh ok." Felix got off of you.
"Don't do that again!!!!" You screamed at him slapping his arm.
"Hey!! You needed to be hidden." He reasoned.
"Whatever." You rolled your eyes.
"What was that Hyunjin?" Betty asked.
He came close to her ear. "Weed."
"You drug deal?" Betty held her hands above her mouth.
"It's how I get around." He winked.
"I gotta go right now guys." Hyunjin stood up after packing his things.
"Hurry up boy. You take forever when packing your things!!!" Felix shouted.
"I'm sorry. I can't help being a perfectionist." He held his hands like a flower bud underneath his chin.
Felix slapped his arm.
They both got up and left.
"Can I ask you about your jacket?" Betty pointed to you gesturing at the panther that was imprinted on the front.
"Sure."

...
"What took you so long?"
"I had school you know."
"I don't give a fuck about school."
"Sorry Hyung."
"Know the reason that you're there."
"Yes Hyung."
"Say it."
"To gather information."
"Good boy." The smaller one patted the head of Hyungwon.
"Let's find somewhere to discus." Kihyun looked around the alleyway for anyone who might be watching them.
"Yes Hyung."
"Here." It was in another alleyway where it wasn't too busy.
"Hyungwon tell me something."
"Yes Hyung?"
"What did you find out about that Veronica Lodge?"