Scared

Picture above is the mask
Requested by emily_currie_25
Ship: Mashton

Ashton's P.O.V
So Calum and I decided to play truth or dare and he dared me to scare Michael, now Michael was a very anxious person as-is, him being a hybrid, he is always anxious, So it wouldn't be too hard to scare him, now I didn't necessarily want to scare him but a dares is a dare and i have to do it.

I got up and looked through our Halloween bin since we still havent put it back in the attic, i found a mask that didn't look too scary and i put it on and ran into the kitchen area."MIKEY COME HERE PLEASE"
I heard quick footsteps and then a quiet voice "y-yes-s a-ashy" I quickly jumped around and growled

He immediately jumped back and screamed, he eyes were filled with tears and he ran out of the room.
I took off the mask and looked at Calum who told me to go get mikey,then ran upstairs.

I went and looked in Michael's room but he wasn't there, i looked in the play room and he wasn't there either

I went into my room and saw a tail underneath my bed "kitten?" I asked quietly "d-daddy, i-i-is it y-you?"  I heard him quietly ask. I slowly crouched down so he could see it was me and he quickly crawled out from under the bed and fell into my arms. He immediately started to sob and i held him tightly as guilt took over.

"T-t-t-there was-s a m-m-monst-ster and it sounded-d just l-l-l-like y-y-you" he said as he sobbed, "it's okay baby, the monster is gone now" i said softly while picking him up and taking him downstairs. I wasn't really paying attention until Michael screamed at the top of his lungs. I looked over to where he was looking and saw Calum with the mask on. Michael hid his head in my neck and started crying again. "T-t-the m-m-monster a-ate c-c-cally" i quicked shushed him and sat down on the couch. "Mikey, the monster didn't eat him it's a mask look" i said, i slowly took off the mask from Calum's head and showed it was just Calum underneath. "N-n-no mons-ster?"  Mikey asked, i shook my head "no monster"

A/N: so sorry it took so long to write, also sorry that it's short, but i hope you liked it