Chapter 24

Her heart's heavy and her legs were swollen from all the walking she did without any shoe on her feet. She have nothing to eat so she decided to moved to the central market begging for food. She spent almost 2 hours begging but nobody even looked her way. She dipped her hands into the garbage bag and searched for something to put into her stomach-luckily, she found a small bread and she quickly opened the Leather and started pushing the bread into her mouth.

When she was done, she moved to the tap that's located across the market to drink water. A very huge man pushed her away making her to fall down and all her clothe soaked up with water.
"Bakida hankali ne zakizo ki kafawa mutane baki a tap dinda suke alwala? He yelled looking at jiddu disgustingly.

Kayi hakuri, I was thirsty that's why" she muttered with her raspy voice trying to stand up. He hissed before leaving the place while she quickly stood up tears flowing freely from her eyes as she walked out of the market.

God is indeed the greatest-look at how my life turned into! She thought as she walked down the road with her wet, dirty and stinky clothes.

She was so deep in thoughts that she didn't even hear the car that honked behind her, she only felt when the car hit her making her to roll on the road. She released a deep breath before blanking out.
****

She woke up around 9:00am and moved to the washroom to get fresh. She came out shortly and wore a black bomb short with black vest before walking out of her room to the kitchen.

She slept while crying yesterday that's why she got a headache and Khalid didn't bother to check on her because he was too furious about what happened yesterday.

She prepared breakfast and just when she was arranging the food warmers on the dinning table, she felt a strong arm wrapped around her small waist.
She inhaled deeply before closing her eyes as she felt his hot breath fanning the crock of her neck.

I'm sorry Sherrie, I was just angry but please forgive me" he mumbled softly sending chills down her spine.
I understand ya Khalid, it's ok" she said with a small smile.

What's for breakfast? He licked his lower lip rubbing his soft palms before sitting on a chair.he pulled her and she sat on his lap before he kissed her cheek lightly and she smiles.
He served the food and he stared feeding her until she was full and she did the same to him.

When they were done eating, They walked to the pool side. Khalid got into the water while Aydah sat by the pool putting her legs into the water because she doesn't know how to swim.

Baby get in" Khalid shouted as he played with the water.
No I don't want too" she pouted splashing the water with her legs.
He shrugged before jumping deep into the water until she couldn't see him. She started panicking because it's been a minute but still khalid wasn't out from the water. Before she could register what was happening, Khalid had already pulled her into the water with a loud thud.

Wayyo Allah na! Ya Khalid please no! Get me out" she shouted trying to get out of the water.
Ya Khalid please" she shouted again but all he did was laugh.

Just keep calm Aydah, let me teach you, it's not something scary, your just making matters worse"Khalid said and Aydah bursts out into tears.

I'm scared" she cried hugging him tightly.
Don't be baby, look here, let me teach you" he chuckled trying to free himself from her hold.

After much pleadings, she finally gave up and stopped crying and Khalid carried on teaching her how to swim.

You know the feeling when you get into the pool since morning and you don't know how and when but the moment you check the time you see it's already past 6 or 5:00pm. That's what happened to them!