Chapter 4

Hurry up Sherrie and Sauda,I'll be late for work...khalid said rushing to the dinning room trying to fix his ties.

Aydah munched on her last piece of sandwich and stood up from the chair.

Yaya Ina kwana...she greeted cleaning her hands and mouth with a tissue.

Lafiya..let's go please....he said and started walking out.

Won't you greet me? Asked Anty jiddu glaring at him.

Sannu...he said waving his hands to her and continued walking.

Hmmm...I'll deal with you. You don't know who you're doing this to....she smirked and glared at Aydah and Sauda while they looked at her surprised.

Stop looking at me my babies, go meet your big brother, he'll be late...she smirked and walked out of the dinning room.

Me Na fada miki? This woman is up to something...Sauda said and sighed.

Kaiii Sauda...let's go, can't you see how she's treating us, it's just that yaya doesn't love her and I don't know why...Aydah huffed while Sauda shrugged and they walked to the parking lot.

I want you to come now, come with the drugs please....Anty jiddu said.

Ok, give me thirty minutes...hajiya replied through the other end and hung up.

Khalid you'll regret ever knowing Aydah in your life, and you'll prefer to die then to live...she smirked and flopped down on her bed.
****
4:00pm

Sherrie I think we should go out tomorrow right since you don't have school and I'm not going to work... khalid said his eyes focused on the road. They were on their way home.

Yes...Aydah squealed like a little girl jumping up and down on her seat.

Where are we going to? He asked smiling.

Grills and fresh...:said Sauda.

Nooooo...I want to go to cold stone...Aydah whined while Sauda glared at her.

Khalid laughed throwing his head back.
You don't have to cry Aydah, we can go to the both places. He said still laughing.

Alright...she shrugged

Ya khalid when are we going to ya Khadija's house? It's been long since we went there..asked Sauda.

We'll go tomorrow insha allah, yawo zamuje ai gobe...he said while Aydah and Sauda smiled.

On reaching home, khalid entered his room and saw Anty jiddu with turaren wuta, he squeezed his brows confused and voiced out what's in his mind.

What are you doing in my room? He asked and she flinched and quickly turned to look at him.

She faked a smile...so you're back,...she said her hands already shaking.

Yeah I'm back, what the hell are you doing inside my room Anty J...he gritted walking closer to her.

I was...I was just..I was just trying to clean up your room, it's kind of scattered you know....she said her heart skipping.

I don't need your help and don't you ever come to my room again, I hope you get me right...he gritted snapping his fingers at her face.

Why are you doing this to me khalid? I'm your mo....

Cut it here....he shouted at her and she moved back.
You aren't my mother, my mother died since when I was 9 years old and you'll never be my mother...he shouted again.

Please listen khalid, I don't know why you hate me, but I know deep down I love you all, and don't forget that I raised you, I won't do any harm to you....she said faking a tear.

He hissed and pointed at the door before muttering "get out".
She looked at him with tears in her eyes and quietly walked out of the room.

She opened her hands and spread a blank powdered thing in front of the room with an evil smirk on her face.

"This is just the begging" she muttered under her breath and walked to Aydah's room.

Anty jiddu...Aydah called out and smiled.
Yes Aydah....she replied and sat down close to her on the bed.

Lafiya? Aydah asked.

Uhmmm, I just want to tell you something, it's about khalid, uhmmm, you should stay out of his life...i know he's your brother but still you aren't suppose to be doing somethings you guys are doing, because you see it might......

Look Anty j....Aydah interrupted.
How can you say I should stay out of my brother's life? Ya khalid for that matter, I think you should just leave us alone....she added not looking at her face.

Ok Aydah..she huffed.
You'll remember this thing I said...she added and walked out of the room.
*****
2:00pm

His head aches that he couldn't sleep, he felt like something's dragging him to Aydah's room but he knew he had nothing to tell her but still he wants to see her. He ran his fingers through his hair and huffed.

He quickly walked out of the room, he couldn't control himself, he tried sleeping but he couldn't, he knew by that time she's sleeping but still he couldn't control himself.

He stood at her door debating with his heart weather to get in or not.
What's wrong with me? He muttered to himself and entered the room and found her sleeping peacefully.

She heard her door flung open and she raised her head to see who the person is. She rubbed her eyes and turned on the side lamp and she saw khalid, his eyes red and he was trying to lock the door with the keys.

Ya khalid...she called out slowly and walked to him.
She yawned before speaking.
What are you doing here? Your eyes are red?are you sick? She asked worried.

Aydah...she called out his voice and body shaking.
Uhmm...what happened ya khalid? She asked again and cupped his face.

No, no, no please don't touch me, please send me out of this room, push me out of this room please Aydah...he blurted out and a sob escaped from his lips.

Ya khalid you're scaring me, look you're crying...she cried out tears already in her eyes and hugged him.

Please Aydah, you're making it worse, please send me out of this room please...he said pushing her away, tears cascading down his cheeks.

No, you must tell me what's wrong with you first....she argued and wiped her tears.

Arghhh...he groaned and face palmed himself.

Ya khalid... she called out gently.
He stared into her eyes his eyes getting more darker. He gulped as his Adam's apple bobbled up and down and a tear made it way to his cheeks.from that moment, he didn't know what happened next, he wasn't in his right senses.

He started removing his belt and she stared at him in disbelieve.she was scared and she could tell this was something wrong, she had never seen him like that.

Before she could say anything,he pushed her to the bed and started dragging her trousers down.

Look ya khalid, it's me, Aydah, your sister, why are you doing this to me...she cried out trying to free herself from his hold.

Before she could say anything again, he was on top of her...
It was excruciatingly painful because she's never done it before, she yelp in pain and squeezed the bedsheets with her hands.

Ya...ya khalid...it's me...your..your Sherrie...please...please stop...she cried but he wouldn't stop.

Its hurts.....please stop....she cried but it's like she's telling him to keep doing it.
She gave up and stopped screaming.

The rest of the night, there was only tears, pains, and confusion about what was happening......

🤦‍♀️ya khalid....
Subhanallah
Allah ya kare mu daga irin wannan abun....🤦‍♀️